Thread: Anybody deal with Del-Ton?

Anybody deal with Del-Ton?

Anyone here deal with Del-Ton AR pattern rifles? I just ordered a 20'' HBar rifle kit with the remainder of my taxes. I F'ed up on my order so I called them back today, they were fast to help and take care of my questions. Does anyone here have any of their rifles? Any issues or complaints?

You'll find a lot of folks here have one (or more) rifles built with their kits, myself included.

I received my order very quickly. I've incountered no problems. It went together easy, and has been an accurate and reliable rifle.

Here is a picture of what mine looked like when I first assembled it:

Nice rifle man. I originally ordered it with a low profile gas block, and realized I wont be getting a free float rail for maybe a few months. So I changed the FSP to a standard A2 and will do the work when I get a rail system. They were on the spot with their customer service and very friendly. The kit should be here by thursday or friday.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Do a quick scan down the thread list and you'll see two or three about this. Such as: http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?7634-Del-ton which is only about 15 posts down...

A+++++
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Thanks.