Thread: The double gangster hold!

Thumbs down The double gangster hold!

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...-auto-pistols/

this is the most retarded shit i have seen yet ....

Isn't a single transferable G18 about $20,000? That would make that rig $40,000 or better (to be legal)

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I don't intend to click on it, but notice the link below the last photo "How to Make Your Glock Fully Automatic"?????

Brought to you by either a country that doesn't have a second amendment to an ignored constitution, or ATF.

W...T...F...over?

I aim to misbehave...

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. - Mark Twain

I NEED A YUGO GAS TUBE AND LOWER HG FERRULE PLEASE!

"Fair" is a place they give ribbons to pigs

History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. - Napoleon Bonaparte

C'thulhu '12! Why settle for the lesser evil?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I don't intend to click on it, but notice the link below the last photo "How to Make Your Glock Fully Automatic"?????

Brought to you by either a country that doesn't have a second amendment to an ignored constitution, or ATF.
    It's a European site I believe, all that link takes you to is a FA switch that replaces the back plate.

never liked glocks much this dont help any.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

FA G20 - watch as all of the rounds go up up and away after the first one goes down range. The young man struggles to maintain control....

~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by robert View Post
    never liked glocks much this dont help any.
    I wouldn't either if the G19 wasn't the perfect pistol...

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    FA G20 - watch as all of the rounds go up up and away after the first one goes down range. The young man struggles to maintain control....

not cool ..VFG should be mandatory smf ...play stupid games and all ....

Haters gon' hate. Is it as gay as TEN-32 with a lisp? Sure. But, you all know that if you were at the range and a class 3 manufacturer was testing one and offered to let you shoot it, you'd be on it like Bluedog on a bag of dicks.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charliebravo View Post
    Haters gon' hate. Is it as gay as TEN-32 with a lisp? Sure. But, you all know that if you were at the range and a class 3 manufacturer was testing one and offered to let you shoot it, you'd be on it like Bluedog on a bag of dicks.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Dats Gangsta!
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

It's gun rape... but it may even actually work.
    It'd be a good idea, if it just weren't a useless solution to an inexistent problem.
    ====
    TEMET
    NOSCE
    ====

In war you play to win 100-0, not 51-49!

"Those who have forged their swords into ploughs, will plough for those who haven't."

Correct me if I'm wrong here... but...

The Glock 18 is an NFA weapon imported into the U.S. after 1968. It can only be sold to a gov't agency. Civilian ownership is prohibited.

Right?

IIRC, the only way you can own one is to be an S.O.T. and manufacture the sear and sell to LEO communities... and that's even if their department will allow it.

Now, on the bright side... freedom of speech and all... I was just curious how a pistol could fire full auto like a rifle machine gun... I do NOT condone anybody making these parts as they are not legal to own unless you somehow have some kind of unicorn-magical-exemption... but FWIW, Here's a website that offers the machine schematics of how one is built...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12308159/F...version-Manual
    Last edited by Mark Ducati; 03-08-2011 at 07:56 PM.

And here's a guy who shot his hand while firing a G18... his problem was that while holding the front grip with his left hand, he was using his left hand to push forward to try and stabilize the pistol... he should have been pulling back on grip, so when he pushed forward and the grip came off, his left hand went forward and POW!

I think that happens with some regularity when dealing with ultra short barrel FA's. It's one reason so many have a strap or ledge to hold your hand out of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    I think that happens with some regularity when dealing with ultra short barrel FA's. It's one reason so many have a strap or ledge to hold your hand out of the way.
    Back when I had an M11... I used a "Mac Jack", a piece of plastic block that went in the receiver that bumped the ROF up to 1800 RPM's... fun to shoot, but I always felt kind of funny about having my left hand so close to the end of the muzzle! I ALWAYS used the strap when in original configuration, and one of the reasons I bought a slow fire conversion upper that turned it into a carbine...

Remember the story a few years ago about the kid who's dad rented an Uzi at a gun show (not Knob Creek, I think it was in Nevada)? Anyway, kid never fired a weapon before, dad rents a FA Uzi, muzzle climb and the kid puts a round through his forehead... bad on dad's part, bad on the gunshow's fault, bad on the range master/instructor or shall we say range-dufas... none the less, a kid is dead.

---------

Thanks mriddick, I thought it was the Shot Show out west... Ashford, Connecticut? Accidents can happen anywhere, but I'd be curious how much "familiarization" the guy running the rental booth or the dad had with firearms to begin with in such a deep blue state.
    Last edited by Mark Ducati; 03-08-2011 at 08:29 PM.

If you look at the last picture, it actually has 'gansta' iron sights on the rig connecting the guns together.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Wink

I think I was playing against baldy the other night in CoD, he had that same arms "akimbo" thing goin' on there, too....