Thread: Looks Like I'm the First One Here!

Looks Like I'm the First One Here!

So, to christen the 1911 forum here, I'll put up a few of mine to show off!

My 1991A1 commander that I put a little 'work' into:

My Delta:

And for good measure, my Dan Wesson CBOB:

Anyone else want to show off?
    Last edited by hazmat; 07-12-2010 at 08:18 PM.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Hey Hazmat, you want to get any of them purty things dirty. Come on up the water is fine and we could use another shooter.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Oh, they get plenty kinds of dirty. Found out weekend before last the I can hit minute of door at 100+ with my Delta. I've been kicking around your invite, and I have to respectfully decline at the moment due to a family emergency.
    How do you compromise with someone when their idea of compromise is to give them what THEY want?

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    No problem, you have till the end of July and then the end of August and then the end of September and October and well, for as long as we can keep shooters posting.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I remember the Delta from before the shut down, you had just finished a bunch of cool mods.How long have you had the CBOB? Is it a 10mm or .45?

CBOB's a 10. Got it last winter after the shutdown. Love to shoot it, but man is it a handful. I actually had to make a conscious decision to take the Delta out the last time because I've been putting too many through the DW. Thought the Colt might be getting a little jealous.
    How do you compromise with someone when their idea of compromise is to give them what THEY want?

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009

Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Here's my 10mm CBOB probably my favorite and the one i carry concealed

Beauty and the beast

This says it all

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post

This says it all
    No Shit!!! I like it!

Thunder River Home

NRA Lifer since Apr 2009