Thread: GA - Senate votes to let property owners decide gun rules

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post GA - Senate votes to let property owners decide gun rules

Senate votes to let property owners decide gun rules

By Christopher Quinn
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Sen. Barry Loudermilk, R-Cassville, wants to let churches resolve the question of whether people with permits to carry concealed weapons can bring guns when they come to worship God.

Loudermilk's Senate Bill 98 would forbid carrying firearms in places such as prisons and county courthouses, but it would leave the question up to individual property owners to ban carrying weapons and also would open up the carrying to pretty much anywhere else, including the Capitol.

To read the rest of the story click the link below.

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-poli...type=ynews_rss

SB 98 - http://www.legis.ga.gov/legislation/...=SB&billNum=98

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

lowerjon
    Buying land: Is now a good time and how?
    Ive always wanted to invest in land real estate, build my real estate portfolio( you know, the whole Donald Trump thing.) Im figuring with the market being down and all, is now a good time, and how do I go about it? Financing, getting loans or whatever. And also would my credit score be a serious issue with a good down payment? I currently have a 510 but will soon go up after I take care of a few things? A little help please!!!!! -

Maybe some colorado ski land is ready to go on sale these days, can you imagine what it would be like to own some ski land in the best ski spots in america.
    Last edited by Gunreference1; 04-12-2011 at 11:35 AM.