Thread: Coffee! Made to taste!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Coffee! Made to taste!

I found the quality of grind makes a difference. While browsing through Craigslist, I found one of the best coffee grinders on the market going for less than 1/5th of what it normally does! http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/bfs/2273157237.html In case they pull the ad, it's a Bunn G1 grinder. Bunn also makes a G2 and a G3 grinder. The only difference is the G1 can hold one pound of beans. The G2 can hold 2 pounds. It's obvious what the G3 can hold. They can grind a pound of beans in less than 30 seconds!

Unfortunately, I'm having my truck's injectors and headbolts replaced at the moment, so the budget is a bit tight at the moment.
    If I weren't supposed to shoot guns, why did God give me trigger fingers?

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee!

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Kind of torn myself right now. A pot doesn't last long and a new larger coffee pot is wanted by all 3 of us but looks like coffee might be going up and cutting back could be in the future. I have my mug in front of me now and I'll get another mug later but only because we spoil ourselves on Sunday.

Thunder storm outside, snow is gone and all that rain just makes it seem like a coffee kind of day. Glad I got my shooting in yesterday, I had a feeling it was going to get wet.

Sister has places to go and things to do, Biker brother is getting a rash from not being able to ride his bike and I have a new pair of machetes for brush cutting and a garden that is begging for attention. Come on sunshine.

7 hours and 39 minutes till it's officially spring.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

OG, I looked on-line, and found the prices is twice what I can get whole bean around here! On the average, I can get whole bean coffee for around $6-7 bucks. If I shop around and look hard for sales, I can get the price for a little over $5 a lb. There's one place that has a free membership to their coffee club. It's a little out of my way, so I don't get to go there much. However, they're starting to be worth the extra miles. They're going for a little over $5/lb, but you get a free lb after the 10th lb of coffee.

I'm lucky to live in the Pac Northwest; Coffee is sold all over. I almost fear moving from the Puget Sound area because I don't know if I can get the variety that I can here. Ditto with the seafood.

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Iv had nothing but bad coffee all day long at a black powder competition. I think it was made out of some gravel they found arround the range somewhere. Probably where the dogs makes a leak... tasted that way. Coffee is awfully pricy over here these days, so there is no gourmet coffee in the house. Guess I have to stick to the Statoil free coffee for a while...

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Coffee shopping Northwest style. What's your poison. Fred Meyer(Kroger).

Last edited by btcave; 03-20-2011 at 11:22 PM.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Yup! That's pretty much the norm. And that doesn't include the canned major brand aisle.