Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Next Generation-9 yr old girl shoots AK 47

good job I cant wait to take my son to shoot and hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by robert View Post
    good job I cant wait to take my son to shoot and hunt.
    Kids are great and the future fighters of the 2nd Amendment rights!

daughter

I let my daughter shoot my polytech legend underfolder when she was 4 or 5. Had an old aluminum pan that was junk. set it out about 30 feet. she actually hit it. when she was 5 i let her shoot a old school stainless full shroud tec-9. she did good with that too. when she was about 6 i let her shoot a makarov. HUGE mistake. dam near hit her in the head. way too much recoil. I drilled her on gun safety every time we were together.
    Norris/Nugent 2012
    We'll kick their ass. Then shoot 'em.

I was just scratching it!

romak10/63UF
    I know the feeling as a father to be able to take your children on out an teach them how to shoot firearms. By no means am i an instructor but you have to be strick an stearn one mistake can lead to death. I always make sure that my step children know that every firearm is to thought is loaded an to check an double check to make sure the chamber is clear before holding or even shouldering a rilfe or hand gun...

Quote Originally Posted by ndm86 View Post
    I let my daughter shoot my polytech legend underfolder when she was 4 or 5. Had an old aluminum pan that was junk. set it out about 30 feet. she actually hit it. when she was 5 i let her shoot a old school stainless full shroud tec-9. she did good with that too. when she was about 6 i let her shoot a makarov. HUGE mistake. dam near hit her in the head. way too much recoil. I drilled her on gun safety every time we were together.
    That's cool...I drill mine too, now it just takes repetition and time.

Quote Originally Posted by romak10/63UF View Post
    I know the feeling as a father to be able to take your children on out an teach them how to shoot firearms. By no means am i an instructor but you have to be strick an stearn one mistake can lead to death. I always make sure that my step children know that every firearm is to thought is loaded an to check an double check to make sure the chamber is clear before holding or even shouldering a rilfe or hand gun...
    Yeah, me too...I taught mine that she is to never trust anyone that hands her a gun and tells her it is unloaded, she is to consider it loaded until she proves it otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Nice pics and it's great to be teaching young ones to shoot... but...

WTF is up with that picture? Fingers on the trigger? Weapons pointed at each other?

Doesn't matter if they were unloaded and checked 10 times.

Doesn't matter if they were "only airsoft".

That is just wrong. So wrong.

It's the same girl with the same rifle.
    Or they are twins, and the right one has a highly collectible left handed Kalashnikov prototype.
    ====
    TEMET
    NOSCE
    ====

In war you play to win 100-0, not 51-49!

"Those who have forged their swords into ploughs, will plough for those who haven't."

Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger View Post
    It's the same girl with the same rifle.
    Or they are twins, and the right one has a highly collectible left handed Kalashnikov prototype.
    Yes, and I think I will auction this rare collectible gun off...LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12