Thread: yugo tok mags

yugo tok mags

So.....
    Anyone think maybe in the near future we will get a flood of surplus yugo tokarev mags?
    Would be nice not to take out a small loan to buy a og yugo mag.(lol)

I did find some aftermarkets that run pretty darn good out of the box.
    I have to re-read the forum rules before I post a link as they are not a sponsor.

But still.....

I dunno about the rules but I'd sure as heck love that link..been looking for a few spares for some time now. as for originals..I myself have doubts about that. I HOPE they start bringing them in but time will tell

I did put the link up...
    what a shame.
    The only place I know of that makes yugo tokarev mags.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

There are plenty of Cz52 mags available too - they work fine. All's you have to do is cut a catch notch in the side of the mag with a dremel. I've done two and they work very well. I use them for the range and reserve the others for more serious duty.

The point is, get a couple extras while they are available. Waiting is not a good plan

And here's the link to the US made Yugo tok mags: http://www.ccsportingarms.com/product.sc?productId=58 - Mastif provided this in the other thread.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    There are plenty of Cz52 mags available too - they work fine. All's you have to do is cut a catch notch in the side of the mag with a dremel. I've done two and they work very well. I use them for the range and reserve the others for more serious duty.

The point is, get a couple extras while they are available. Waiting is not a good plan

And here's the link to the US made Yugo tok mags: http://www.ccsportingarms.com/product.sc?productId=58 - Mastif provided this in the other thread.
    Guess what, this company had problems with the mfg of the mags for the TOK and no longer sells them per their website