Thread: Playing with guns is fun!

Playing with guns is fun!

Since I've started riding, I haven't been spending nearly as much time or money on my guns, but I recently picked up a few things. When I ordered some new C-products stainless mags, I also picked up a flashlight mount and rail section for my MOE handguards, so I was FINALLY able to get a light mounted on my AR just the location I wanted one. I just used an old Surefire 6p LED I had, perfect fit. illuminates right where I need it, plenty of light for target verification indoors, and easy to hit with my thumb from the MOE forward grip. I'd prefer a little more illumination, but I can always pick up a drop-in module for the Surefire.

I was also impressed with the C-products Stainless steel, anti-tilt follower mags. which reminds me I need to pick up a 3pack of anti-tilt followers for those last 3 mags... Regardless, http://www.rainierarms.com/ got everything I ordered to me promptly, and I got to put a finishing touch on my AR.

Pics will have to wait,

--Cev

C-products mags seem to be good stuff, I must have 200 of them put back.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Boogerman is in trouble now, I remember how good you shot at 25 yards holding a flashlight in one hand at early dark thirty.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Does the stainless gall the magwell any worse than aluminum mags? All I have used are aluminiums and plastics.