Thread: delete a pic

delete a pic

How the hell do I delete a pic from my album? I uploaded the wrong one and I cant figure out how to delete it. And due to the size I cant upload the correct pic until I delete this one.

I can't figure it out either.
    "Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...
    Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number,
    its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Iron Maiden

IDK but I think its a cool pic !

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Don't feel bad. I used to be able to go to anyone's album and delete for them, but for some reason I can't get to your album at all.

Went to my album, there is a button to edit the picture. Click on that button and it should bring you to the photo with a delete button. I went to mine, and unfortunately found out it works. Deleted a photo I uploaded. Oh well, there are going to be a couple of red X but at least it works.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Don't feel bad. I used to be able to go to anyone's album and delete for them, but for some reason I can't get to your album at all.

Went to my album, there is a button to edit the picture. Click on that button and it should bring you to the photo with a delete button. I went to mine, and unfortunately found out it works. Deleted a photo I uploaded. Oh well, there are going to be a couple of red X but at least it works.
    is the key word here "album"? i have a few photos uploaded that are accessed via the "my photos" button, not in "my albums". the ones in my photos don't have any sort of options available.

ETA: ok well i made a separate album and tossed in a pic but i still don't have the ability to delete said pic. i can delete the whole album though.
    Last edited by Broondog; 08-02-2010 at 12:59 AM.
    I'm the one that's gonna die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL