Thread: giddy up go with a 22

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

giddy up go with a 22

Anybody ever see this before, it's a new one on my. I wonder how sturdy it would have to be to do in 45 colt. Says the BATFE, we are watching you.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

ive seen these before its interesting, but not my thing

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    I keep seeing them or at least that one on the internet but never in real life. Heck of a way to blow a lot of money in a hurry using cheap ammo. Cracked me up when they showed the sights then blocked the sights with a sandbag. Could have been avoided with a heavier and larger diameter cranking wheel and/or a hold down device for the barrels. Wouldn't want one but it sure would be a humdinger home or store defense gun if it was in 9MM, 10MM or 45 ACP

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.