Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamas fires rockets defending themselves from mean ciivilians and vicious reporters

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    I don't care about the numbers, I do care about their endless campaign of terror in a war they know they cannot win.
    Maybe Israel will figure that out soon. Probably faster if we stop paying them.

Wart

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    Exactly.

Wart

In other words your posts are totally lacking in credibility and we should not believe or trust what you say since you're just making it up as you go along.

So what's the point of discussing anything with you if you're just gonna make up lies and pull stuff out of your ass???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    In other words your posts are totally lacking in credibility and we should not believe or trust what you say since you're just making it up as you go along.

So what's the point of discussing anything with you if you're just gonna make up lies and pull stuff out of your ass???
    Does make one wonder, don't it?

Might as well discuss particle physics with the turd you dropped in the bowl yesterday morn, for all the insight or understanding of string theory you'll glean from it.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

I don't care about the numbers, I do care about their [Hamas/Muslims] endless campaign of terror in a war they know they cannot win.
    Let me ask you this: Why do you think they are waging a "campaign of terror"? And, why do you (correctly) think that the campaign is "endless"?

I mean... logically, if a large group of people act in a certain way and do it for a long time (years... decades), they must have some REASON... yes?

If you agree, then I wonder... do you have a guess as to what that reason might be?

I'm hoping for a serious answer to a serious question.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Oh come on. Do you think:

(1) Wart is a total idiot who makes shit up
    -- or --
    (2) Wart is merely tossing a little absurdity right back at ya... because you aren't understanding anything deeper anyway

You know the answer is #2.

I just watched a documentary on this and they showed it from both sides. I don't see how it'll ever end. Some palestinian blew himself up in a market and then israel turned around and shelled the bombers house and killed a bunch of kids. It just went back and forth. They interviewed some woman who's family built their house on what I'm guessing was disputed land. I think her husband and her son were both killed by snipers.

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    ........I don't see how it'll ever end........
    It WON'T end. You are 100% correct.

But do you know WHY?

Because both sides believe in what they are fighting for enough to kill and die for it. It's no different than gang wars in the US, an endless cycle of violence.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Let me ask you this: Why do you think they are waging a "campaign of terror"? And, why do you (correctly) think that the campaign is "endless"?

I mean... logically, if a large group of people act in a certain way and do it for a long time (years... decades), they must have some REASON... yes?

If you agree, then I wonder... do you have a guess as to what that reason might be?

Just personal opinion. Arafat started it when he saw a chance to grab power for himself and his followers. Hamas is a virulent virus spawned from the dregs of the PLO. The sick sadistic bastards care only for blood and money and the money is big. By building a few schools and hospitals and a few public housing projects they get to call themselves a charity with a budget in excess of 50 million dollars as of 10 years ago.

They raise money from Palestinian expatriates, Iran, and private donors in Saudi Arabia. Fund raising organizations in France, Germany, England and other Western European Countries raise millions. As you can tell by some of the members on this board their propaganda machine provided by the funding is working better than they could have hoped for and that is why every time Israel is about ready to kick their teeth in world opinion rises up and makes Israel stop. The Hamas leaders are living the good life, the poor people are the bombers and the living shields. They have no incentive to go for an all out end it all war because if they win the gravy stops, if they lose they will not be around to enjoy the gravy. In the meantime the funds raised from the so called charities are largely going to equipment and training for their fighters and for mortars and rockets to harass Israel with. If the Hamas charities lost their legal status and couldn't raise funds around the world anymore Hamas would be up the creek with a leaky boat and no oars.

My serious opinion.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

May I suggest a serious perusal of the history of Islam from its beginnings, its expansion in the years post Mohammad leading up to the first backlash against its warlike ways (often referred to as the Crusades) its dormant period, recently followed by its return to expansionist ways based on basic principles of the religion itself. Please explain and define how anyone of a reasonable and peaceful disposition should react to such a campaign, whether it's swords on camel/horse back sweeping into a village laying waste to all (as in the past) or killing civilians indiscriminately with rockets, mortars, suicide vests (as it is today) is helpful in persuading folks that your aims are pure and justified.

Let me know once you've completed that perusal, but I'd also suggest that at the same time, you peruse the history of Judaism (the time in exile specifically...the last 2000 years approximately) and please do tell me how the two weigh on the scales of justice in your mind, vis a vis who has been more maligned over the years...who has shed more blood, who has had more blood of their own shed, and by whom.

You want a serious discussion? You've got it.

Allow me to (badly) paraphrase George Santayana here: Those who refuse to learn the lessons of history are damned to repeat them.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 04-15-2011 at 01:00 AM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Just personal opinion. Arafat started it when he saw a chance to grab power for himself and his followers. Hamas is a virulent virus spawned from the dregs of the PLO. The sick sadistic bastards care only for blood and money and the money is big. By building a few schools and hospitals and a few public housing projects they get to call themselves a charity with a budget in excess of 50 million dollars as of 10 years ago.

They raise money from Palestinian expatriates, Iran, and private donors in Saudi Arabia. Fund raising organizations in France, Germany, England and other Western European Countries raise millions. As you can tell by some of the members on this board their propaganda machine provided by the funding is working better than they could have hoped for and that is why every time Israel is about ready to kick their teeth in world opinion rises up and makes Israel stop. The Hamas leaders are living the good life, the poor people are the bombers and the living shields. They have no incentive to go for an all out end it all war because if they win the gravy stops, if they lose they will not be around to enjoy the gravy. In the meantime the funds raised from the so called charities are largely going to equipment and training for their fighters and for mortars and rockets to harass Israel with. If the Hamas charities lost their legal status and couldn't raise funds around the world anymore Hamas would be up the creek with a leaky boat and no oars.

My serious opinion.
    Word.

Oh come on. Do you think:

(1) Wart is a total idiot who makes shit up
    -- or --
    (2) Wart is merely tossing a little absurdity right back at ya... because you aren't understanding anything deeper anyway

You know the answer is #2.

Now why doesn't it surprise me that you think making up lies and pulling shit out of your ass is a perfectly normal and acceptable part of a debate?

Yes we all know that twisting things around when you get caught in a lie is standard operating procedure for you, krupski.

Thus your status as head kook.

So what's the point of discussing anything with you.......
    Losing input from a wee-vil will be heart-wrenching.

Wart

.....making up lies and pulling shit out of your ass is a perfectly normal and acceptable part of a debate.....

Yes we all know that twisting things around when you get caught in a lie is standard operating procedure.....

Wee-vill tells it like he feeels......hehehehehe

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    Losing input from a wee-vil will be heart-wrenching.

Wart

Well from some of your posts it seemed as if you actually wanted to seriously discuss some of the topics you post about.

But apparently I was wrong and you're content to act like an assclown and be just another one of the kooks in the sideshow.

Sorry my mistake.

Well from some of your posts it seemed as if you actually wanted to seriously discuss some of the topics you post about.

But apparently I was wrong and you're content to act like an assclown and be just another one of the kooks in the sideshow.

Sorry my mistake.
    Verifiable facts in a debate are so passé...so very recognizably logical. It's always a shame to muck up a good dissemblance with verifiable fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Verifiable facts in a debate are so passé...so very recognizably logical. It's always a shame to muck up a good dissemblance with verifiable fact.
    Exactly. Skip the preamble and call everyone who refuses to put Israel first a Nazi.

Wart

My serious opinion.
    You went in a huge circle and avoided the question. I'm sure we can all agree that they are mean, bad, nasty "terrorists" who use cute little kids as human shields. However I asked and you avoided answering.... WHY? Why do they do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    ......but I'd also suggest that at the same time, you peruse the history of Judaism (the time in exile specifically...the last 2000 years approximately) and please do tell me how the two weigh on the scales of justice in your mind, vis a vis who has been more maligned over the years...who has shed more blood, who has had more blood of their own shed, and by whom.....
    May I assume that what you said means "Israel has suffered more over the centuries and therefore deserves to occupy the land they are on" ?

Or do I assume incorrectly?

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    You went in a huge circle and avoided the question. I'm sure we can all agree that they are mean, bad, nasty "terrorists" who use cute little kids as human shields. However I asked and you avoided answering.... WHY? Why do they do it?
    Sorry, I didn't realize English was a second language and that you would miss the finer nuances. Religious bigotry, blood lust, insane disregard for their own people, old fashion greed and hunger for power. Is that simple enough?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast