Thread: opinions on us made warne rings

opinions on us made warne rings

just picked up a nikon prostaff scope at cbelas for 100 bucks ,2x7x32...went to look at rings and the cheaper leapolds were shitty looking and made in singapore (is singapore even a counrty any more)? anyhoo the warne section caught my eye and i found a super strong looking set-up, the MAXIMA series its called.made in good ol usa for 30 bucks , anyone have any exp. with these rings ,i trust the scope will be ok

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

No I don't have any but their reputation is tops from what I've read and from what they look like to me.

You can usually tell just by looking at scope rings if they're crap or not. The screws are usually a dead give away.

yeah ,so i got home and mounted the scope and i love the whole setup,after getting home i checked the cabelas website and realized the 3x9x40s were listed at 100 bucks ,but in the store they were still marked up to 159.so i called the 1-800 # and asked a salesperson to clarify and he explained that the store will match online pricing IF YOU ASK THEM TO.so i called the store and told them and they agreed to give me the scopes for the sale price,so i put 2 on layaway over the phone.....FANTASTIC,i was gonna get a leapold but i couldnt pass the NIKONS up ,,they have reg duplex reticles ,which is what i wanted