We are giving away a free IPAD w/WiFi.......

• Entries will be accepted beginning at 8:00:01 AM (CST) on April 19, 2011 and ending at 8:59:59 PM (CST) on July 29, 2011.
  • The winner will be announced on Saturday, July 30, 2011.

How to qualify in short:

1. Entrants will need to be a registered members "in good standing" of Guns Network with at least 10 posts.

2. “Like” the Guns Network page on Facebook (“Facebook Page,” located at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Guns-N...50185126850001) and post “I ENJOY GUNS NETWORK! Enter Me In The FREE iPad Giveaway!” on our page.

3. “Like” the AK-47.NET page on Facebook (“Facebook Page,” located at http://www.facebook.com/pages/AK-47net/132448256795987) and post “I ENJOY AK-47.NET! Enter Me In The FREE iPad Giveaway!” on our page.

Next for those who want ADDITIONAL entries:
Email us each time you recommended a new member who registers with us so we can make sure they also be-friends us on both Facebook accounts and check for there account on Guns Network.

iPAD Giveaway Rules

You can only enter ONE TIME for each IPAD w/ WiFi, just for yourself.... BUT.... for every member that was referred by another member to JOIN GUNS NETWORK (there is a space where new members can put the members username that referred them to Guns Network), will get you an additional entry for each additional member you referred, who also qualifies for the contest.

If you are already a friend of Guns Network facebook account, then you already meet one of the requirements and if you are a member and over 10 posts then you already meet that requirement. What would be left is Hit the LIKE button on our AK-47.net facebook page.

Again if you refer another member make sure they list your username in the referral box when they register and make sure they hit the rest of the requirements. They will have 90ish days to post 10 posts.

Make sure that once you have accomplished all requirements to email us at admin@gunsnet.net What this does for us is connect the dots to make sure when we check to see if your are eligible, it will make our job easier.

Guns Network Staff