Thread: FS/FT: Gas Mask - Body Armor - Switchblade

FS/FT: Gas Mask - Body Armor - Switchblade

[/INDENT]================================
    Mikov Switchblade

Older Model. It's been in a drawer for about 12 years. I got it about 1992 when I was in the area of Czechoslovakia and I carried it in my pocket for a number of years before moving on to other knives. Been sharpened several times and has a small "12" engraved in the grip (so I knew it was mine if it got mixed up with others). Grip is Black ABS. This is the Mikov before they started putting a bunch of crap on the grip like logos and stuff. Simple and functional knife that still has years of service left in it. This is not one of the kit knives you see sold everywhere. It shows honest wear but I will gar-ron-tee function. No rust but it does look dirty in the pics... and it is. You can still find these new but they are no where near the toughness or quality they were 20 years ago.

$65.00 + $5.00 shipped CONUS only
    Sold to romak10/63UF

I'll need a signed affidavit that you can legally own this knife and are 18 years of age or older. Simple enough...

"I YOUR NAME HERE swear or affirm that I am 18 years of age or older and can legally purchase, receive, and possess switchblades in the town, city, county, and/or state in which I reside."

Then sign it and send it with payment.

Not for sale where it is illegal for you to own. It is up to you to know this.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/IMG_0674.jpg
    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/IMG_0675.jpg
    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/IMG_0676.jpg
    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/IMG_0677.jpg

================================

Trades considered for AR stuff (mags, parts, etc), some web gear (Molle, Arktis, or Brit PLCE) or Aimpoint M2 or M3 or similar red dot. PayPal OK for +3%

Trades suggestions...

• Cantilever Mount for Aimpoint M2 (No Airsoft or Chinese crap)
    • Vortex SPARC or StrikeFire
    • Magpul MOE Carbine Stock; Mil-Spec.; Black
    • Magpul CTR Carbine Stock; Mil-Spec.; Black
    • AR Carbine Buffer Tube Kit; Complete; Mil-Spec
    • Magpul RSA Rail Sling Attachment
    • Magpul RVG Rail Vertical Grip
    • Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard; Aluminum
    • Magpul PMAG 30rd Magazines
    • Mil-Spec AR Mags
    • Safariland Holster RT Hand Model 6305 or Model 6304 for Glock 22 w/ Surefire X200
    • BladeTech Holster RT Hand RH WRS Thigh Rig for Glock 22 w/ Surefire X200
    • Ambi Safety switch for AR-15
    • Current issue type or similar Bayonet for M16/AR15; No chinese import; Euro mfg OK
    • MaTech USGI BUIS
    • Other AR Stuff…
    Last edited by Zoff12; 05-17-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

knife

for the knife, will u take 30.00 plus i will include a brand new Draco VM-1 single point sling plate ($30.00 value), or a VM-1S for the rifle, (single point sling attachment) includes shipping. i have a CCW from FLA AND will SIGN YOUR AFFIDAVIT

i can be reached at: ranbo1213@yahoo.com

thx

romak10/63UF
    If you dont sell the switch blade i will buy it when i get paid on the first an i will pay full price. Paypal ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by guns-n-tonic View Post
    for the knife, will u take 30.00 plus i will include a brand new Draco VM-1 single point sling plate ($30.00 value), or a VM-1S for the rifle, (single point sling attachment) includes shipping. i have a CCW from FLA AND will SIGN YOUR AFFIDAVIT

i can be reached at: ranbo1213@yahoo.com

thx
    Thanks but don't need the sling plate. Traditionalist when it comes to the AK. You get first dibs at full price if you want but I need to know tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by romak10/63UF View Post
    If you dont sell the switch blade i will buy it when i get paid on the first an i will pay full price. Paypal ok ?
    Yours if guns-n-tonic does not take it tonight and I can wait until the 1st. PP is fine.
    Skäl
    "Where you recognize evil, speak out against it, and give no truces to your enemies." - 'Havamal'.

romak10/63UF... your PM is full. Shoot me a message.
    Skäl

romak10/63UF
    I got your messedge.

OK... Cool. Shoot me your address so I can pack it up.
    Skäl

For the rest of you...

I wanna move this stuff. Won't take a big loss but I want this stuff outta my house. Make me an offer.
    Skäl

Smile

I would totally buy the vest, but it's too big.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    I would totally buy the vest, but it's too big.
    Yeah... if you're smaller than me it would be way too big.
    Skäl

Price drop!
    Skäl

did u sell the knife?

Seems that way at this time. Would have been glad to sell it to you but couldn't do the trade. Just didn't need those items. If it don't go... I'll relist it.
    Skäl

ok, looked like a nice knife, did it have a clip on the side?

When you say the vest still has life in it... you also said worn only 10 times maybe...

Does the vest lose affectiveness/life simply because of age? If stored properly, nylon/kevlar is just material and shouldn't lose any functionality unless worn a lot with heat/sweat/etc... right?

I'd love to buy it from you, but I'm 5'8" and 165 lbs with maybe a 42" chest... probably waaaay to big for me, right?

Quote Originally Posted by guns-n-tonic View Post
    ok, looked like a nice knife, did it have a clip on the side?
    Nope... no clip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ducati View Post
    When you say the vest still has life in it... you also said worn only 10 times maybe...

Does the vest lose affectiveness/life simply because of age? If stored properly, nylon/kevlar is just material and shouldn't lose any functionality unless worn a lot with heat/sweat/etc... right?

I'd love to buy it from you, but I'm 5'8" and 165 lbs with maybe a 42" chest... probably waaaay to big for me, right?
    Mark... I can measure the panels to give exact inches.
    Skäl

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ducati View Post

Forgot to answer what you asked...

The vest will probably still stop a bullet but the manufacturer only covered them for 5 years. I'd still trust it but, legally, I can't make any "real" claims. The ballistic material will last longer than the 5 years if properly cared for and this vest has been taken good care of.
    Skäl

romak10/63UF
    Hey bro im online shoot me a private messedge im ready to pay.. :-)

I was out cold. Home sick with laryngitis (guess that's what it is) and it's kicking my butt. Sleeping all day...

PM sent back.
    Skäl

OK... 55 + shipping for the gasmask. BPV is the same.
    Skäl