Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Toast with COFFEE!

Kathy, so far, so good. The only problem is they're not compatible with dimmer switches.

That wiper motor bracket was a royal pain! I don't know how it managed to be easy to get out the first time, then almost impossible to get out, correct, then install again. However, it's in and working right this time.

I heard/read that Panneta and Hillery had to convince Obama to authorize the strike, but his legal advisor kept making him question the order. There's a question floating around... Did the video drop off so the shyster couldn't see anything so she couldn't cause Obama to question the legality of the order? Some say Panetta and Hilery ordered the video glitch.
    If I weren't supposed to shoot guns, why did God give me trigger fingers?

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee!

63D Obama is a big weenie, with no spine. Then look at how he ran around taking credit.

My last attempt at politics went down the drain, I will need a second wind if at all. I dug up the financial docs and exposed what they are doing with the precious little money that people dig out of their wallets to give... squandering it!

Anyway everyone is calling to register Unaffiliated en mass. We will see. Connecticut is a laughing stock, even liberal Massachusetts is laughing at us. The DAV will be cut along with many other Veterans service Orgs. We will have tax hikes retroactive to January... Well I gave it my best.

Join the Allen West Nation for 2012:

http://www.allenwestnation.com/forum.php

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Well one thing I like about West is he has not thrown his hat in the ring. I prefer my candidates to be drafted not jumping up and down saying pick me pick me.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Well one thing I like about West is he has not thrown his hat in the ring. I prefer my candidates to be drafted not jumping up and down saying pick me pick me.
    Yep, one of his many charms. Also he knows terrorists and other people who would kill us exist and he knows how to deal with them. LOL

Its cold and cloudy here, my garden progress has been good, I have most of it dug up now I just need to plant more stuff. The blueberries are in bloom.

Anyone in here ever heard of "Morgan Kane"?
    Religion... mans victory over common sense...........

Quote Originally Posted by Hedning View Post
    Anyone in here ever heard of "Morgan Kane"?
    The fictional cowboy, the football player or the artist?

How about Candy Cane?

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

That is so cute OG!

I have these things coming up all over the garden.. Pumpkins? Squash? I cant figure it out.

No help from me, Pumpkins are a squash and I can't tell till they are growing their fruit. One thing you might not have thought of is pumpkin, squash and sweet potato leaves and flowers are edible if you want to look up a recipe to fix a few of them. Something different to try.

THUCYDIDES.

Thanks Old Grump, pumpkin is a great guess. Ill post a pic of whatever fruit it bares. Can I just but sweet potatoes and plant them like potatoes?

An ambulance tore up my lawn and did doughnuts on a lawn down the street. Strange, they caught the guy a ways away in another town. Still trying to guess why.

Have a fun and fabulous day!

Her's a link to sweet potatoes. I haven't had any luck with them, between rabbits, sandy soil and cool summer the last time I tried I gave up on them. Best thing for me I guess would be a planter box on my porch where it almost always stays warm and I don't have a rabbit problem. Now you got me thinking I better make me a planter box. Next to parsnips they are my favorite grown in the ground yummy and they are good for you.

http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/how...oes/index.html

THUCYDIDES.

Thanks!

Im not sure if Ill have a rabbit problem or not here. The stockade fence will go all around and the dog will be out there so we will see how good she is at pest control. Its been cold here this spring. Mulch was delivered today to dress up the mess some.

What about that IMF guy getting arrested in NY, good! That guy is one of those one world government "new world order" creeps, I hope they throw the book at him. He thinks he can brutalize people and laugh at them as he flies away..Great Job NYPD.

IMF is supposed to be the money cop for the world, to make sure nobody's monetary policies cause undue hardship on other nations. 3,000 economists in the whole organization who would think they would be the outlaws. Just goes to show that unbridled power can go straight to your gonads and shut off your civilized cells. It's not like he doesn't know better, it was arrogance and lack of any impulse control because he thinks he is above such considerations. I hope he loses everything, status, power, support of his peers and lives the rest of his life alone in a cold water apartment somewhere as a pariah to all who know who he is.

THUCYDIDES.

The cowboy allright. I havent read one single book out of the 83 Mr Hallbing wrote. I just wonder if they made any success in the USA. A friend of mine got them all and said that I HAD to read them. I think we`ll se about that.

I survived yesterdays celebration of our National day. I hope you remembered to put up the Norwegian flag OG. If not, I have to make you a check list for next years 17. of May.

Day late but just for you and the 1/8 of me that is Norwegian.

THUCYDIDES.

Thank you very much..

So glad you survived the celebration Hedning. How do you celebrate there? Firecrackers? Cannons?

Little buddy what is the status on your surgery? Soon I hope and successful I pray.

When you get over that take your women folks out for a picnic and show off your culinary skills with this. All you need is a decent cast iron pan that is cured with a lid and a campfire to put it in.

Frying Pan Cornbread

Cast iron frying pan with lid.

Ziplock bag for dry ingredients:

Add Ingredients
    1 cup cornmeal
    1 cup flour
    1/4 cup sugar
    1 Tablespoon baking powder

Have on hand
    1 egg
    1 cup milk, (you can use powdered milk in the dry ingredients and after you add to the pan add a cup of water.)

4 Tablespoons melted butter or oil
    2 Tablespoons bacon grease or oil for frying/baking the batter
    Optional, sliced or diced hot peppers add to taste.

Cheddar Cheese

Directions:

Make a campfire and let it burn down to coals

Place your cast iron frying pan on medium to hot coals until heated. Drop in about two tablespoons of bacon grease or cooking oil to season the bottom of the pan.
    When the oil or grease starts to sizzle, pour in the batter - spreading it evenly over the bottom of the pan. Put the lid on the pan and let bake, check often till done then remove and let cool.

For a whole meal in a pot, take the cornbread batter and spread it on top of a batch of hot, bubbling chili. Put the lid on and let it bake about twenty minutes or until the cornbread is cooked through and browned.

You can also do this over hot dogs, fish fillet's, sausages etc.

THUCYDIDES.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    I remember the NORDBAT (Scandinavian) soldiers in Macedonia 1994. They joked that the Americans (as in us) were at war with ourselves because we filled so many sandbags during a UN peacekeeping mission. Great group of guys. Drank like fish! Wish I could of spent some time on their observation posts.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Good morning! Looks like a great day to go sturr up some trouble.

Have a fabulous marvelous day everyone.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast