Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Toast with COFFEE!

Happy Birthday Kathy!!

Happy birthday to you! >dogs howling!<
    Happy birthday to yew! >Cats yowling<
    Happy Birthday deeeeeeeear Kaaaaaaaathyyyyyyy... >moose bellowing <
    Haaaaaappy Birrrrrrrthdaaaaaaaay tooooooooo yeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!! >geese crashing into trees!<

Thank yew! Thank yew!

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Didn't you have a birthing day about this time last year. You sure must like birthday cake.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Well, Happy Birthday Kathy!
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Damn it... I missed your birthday party Kathy....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Surgery is next tuesday, the 31. Hopefully they put my head back on in the end of the day.

BT... I dont know what it is with Scandinavians and the drinking. Its just a.....habbit. Maybe it comes from the old "mjød" traditions way back..... Hopefully you got to know them so well they let you taste some good aquavit.

Iv had a great weekend. Me and the rest of the moose hunters stayed up in our hunting cabin all weekend. Saturday we held the traditional shooting competition. 150m at a moose calf, 100m at a deer, 50m at a moose standing position. And 40m at a running moose. Fixed a target to a string at let it loose down a slope. Fun as hell. I made a little twist to it this year. I brought the old Springfield Trapdoor instead of the scoped tack driver.

BBQ afterwards got a little heavy for some, but I dont think anyone struggles with pink elephants today. You are not suffering from a bad hangover untill you see pink elephants.
    Religion... mans victory over common sense...........

Thanks everyone especially 63D for the party! It was a quiet BDay, sons called and I got mulch and a wheel barrel.

Ill keep you in my prayers Hedning, pray they put the head back in the correct place.

At least get it to face the right way because it would be hard to recognize you otherwise.

There was a Swedish biker and his Norwegian buddy on a long cross country motorcycle trip using one bike. The Norwegian riding in back was complaining that the wind was getting inside his jacket and raising havoc with his chest.

The Swede tells him to put his jacket on backwards and he won't have that problem, he put the jacket on backwards and it was much better.

They went over a really rough stretch of road and at the end the Swede noticed his buddy wasn't there so he went back to look for him. He found him sitting up against the wheel of a pick up truck and a crew of construction workers standing around him.

The biker says, "Oh my gosh, is he okay." The construction foreman says I think so, he was making a terrible fuss after he fell off your bike but once we turned his head around to face the right direction he got quiet and hasn't said a word since.

I don't drink but I will have an Aqua Vit for you on the 31'st. You stay off motorcycles.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Good afternoon, its cold and rainy again here... no summer for us.. nope.

Son got his "CIF" he should be out in a couple months... I hope. Hes getting steroid injections in his spine. He says because of his age they dont want to fuse his vertebra. He will likely get at least 80 percent disability if not 100.

Kathy, I must have missed something. What has happened to your son? Doesent sound too good even if he gets 100%.

OG...Ill be back with an answer to your little joke up there.

I was watching Discovery the other day. The thing I watched disturbed me. It was about Alaska. Now, is it really true that alcohol is kind of forbidden up there? I mean, holy crap. Isnt America the land of the free? Sounds awful lot like something the El Bastardos over here could decide.

Little one turns 7 today. She called me at 6:30 this morning, screaming. So happy with the new bike I got for her. I wish I could stop time. I dont want her to grow up, but to stay 6 for ever.

South east Norway has been cold as hell for a week, but looks good and feels good today. I sure hope this summer turns out better than the last one. That was one big pile of crap.

The other day I found a new source for gunparts to the old old firearms. My dentist!! Yes, my dentist. He just need the old broken one and that I tell him how it should look. Then he just make a mold and cast a brand new one out of "teeth" steal. I used to hate dentists....

Ha en jævlig fin dag folkens..

Hedning lots of stuff happened to him, he spent 14 months in Baghdad before the surge. He had some head trauma and his back and knees are wrecked explosions ruck sack etc, anyway he will be out soon and I will be so glad. I hope they decide to move here, his new wife is living in TX she likes CT.

Dentists with guns, I know here in the USA doctors have been increasingly collecting guns reportedly. Also I never heard of alcohol being illegal in Alaska..

I think the mystery vegetable is cucumber. They already have those strings that grab onto everything growing. Maybe I can make pickles!!!

Frost warning in part of my state tonight, my lilies are growing good and my rhubarb is ready to pick but I haven't even looked at the garden. To wet and I'm still fighting whatever bug it is I am fighting since last November so when I have a good day outside I am having a bad one inside. I need that warm weather to get here and stay here.

I think I have decided to go with a straw bale garden and not mess with tilling this year. Only thing in the fields around here is hay, between floods, hail, tornadoes, cold in late May. Hard to believe that summer is only 24 days away.

I'm glad somebody got a garden in. Watch those cucumbers and get them when they are just ready. You wait one day to long and they will double in size over night and there goes pickling. Same for sweet corn. I had a nice little mess of it last fall and the day I said I was going to pick it the next day is the night they came in and took my corn and stomped my squash into the ground. I had planted the squash with my corn because it was supposed to keep critters out of my corn. They lied.

What joke? If you wear your jacket backwards hang on tight and don't fall off the bike.

THUCYDIDES.

Sorry for your cold hanging on so long, I hope warm weather comes your way soon. It just warmed up here it has been cold and rainy until Wednesday.

Rhubarb... I didnt grow any. My strawberries are small and rubbery I dont know how that happened, I think it will make more later... I hope so, have to learn how to grow them. Then maybe I can mix them with your rhubarb and we can have strawberry rhubarb pie. Sugar free of course.

Holy crap Kathy. I hope he gets out before soon... Loosing my voice is like a itch in the ass compared to that. Give him my thoughts from Norway.

OG... Ill hang on to the bike allright. Hopefully the surgery can make me loud enough to tell you some good sweedish jokes.... Frost coming your way? Funny, same shit here. Almost froze my balls off today.

Have you guys heard of an American lady named Beth Hart? Mona is covering her concert over here tonight. Portrait and everything. Been hanging out with her all day. Damn she got a special voice and sound. Reminds me of Janis Joplin. She is no Diva thats for sure.

If you want a good laugh vissit http://damnyouautocorrect.com/
    I laughed so hard I barely missed to wet my pants.

Fun fact.... all over the world we use to clap our hands when we are pleased by something. At theaters, concerts etc... But have you ever thought of why we do that?.. It started in the ancient Roman empire. During outside shows people used to smack mosqitos in between acts. It was decided that this was disrespectful behaviour. But the actors was used to it, and didnt feel right with the silence. So the clapping was reintroduced as a "do it even if there are no mosqitos"..... Very bad english, I know, but you get the picture. Just heard it on the radio.

Have a great weekend all...

Surgery was like a walk in the woods... If you hit a rock head first...... and then wake up to a friendly female voice. Those drugs really works.

Painless deal. Little sore throat and dizzy, no big deal ....Voice is..... I dont know yet. Feels different though. Not been able to speak yet, not sure if I dare either. Total silence kind of ruins the day.

Been little activity in here the last few days. Everybody ok?

Well if the doctor and administrator didn't bring you forms to sign absolving them of any responsibility and the nurses aren't whispering around you and looking sad then you are probably good to go. Practice up and you can teach me a Norwegian beer drinking song when you get here.

THUCYDIDES.

Hedning Im so glad you got the surgery over with. The worst part is waiting. I send your regards to him, I requested the Army flag over the capitol here for memorial day for his fallen buddies. They will write a nice letter and I will give him the falg when he comes here.

Air Force son got married Friday, they look so happy. Im so glad to have a lovely red headed DIL. Maybe we'll get some red headed grand childrens!!!

I rode around upstate NY all weekend then volunteered at the polls for budget voting today, I know more people in this town than all towns I ever lived in put together after 6 months. I LOVE this town, it ROCKS!!! Life is good here.

Looks like this weekend is going to be sunny, starting from this Friday! If all goes well, I should have my lawnmower up and running. It needs all it's belts replaced. It's going to need it too! The grass in my front yard comes up to my belt. I have smoke from little camp fires rising through the grass where hikers have gotten lost! I may have to use the brush mower there first to knock the grass down enough so I can use my riding mower.

Afterwards, the potato cannon gets built! Then, the BBQer. Somewheres in there, I have to get the loader for my tractor stripped so I can get it sandblasted and painted. She's getting all new hydraulics too!

Nice 63D! Im growing potatoes, you can have the extra for the potato gun...

Afterwards, the potato cannon gets built! Then, the BBQer. Somewheres in there, I have to get the loader for my tractor stripped so I can get it sandblasted and painted. She's getting all new hydraulics too!
    In your spare time you are going to paint your house and re-roof the neighbors barn? I got exhausted just reading your list. I have a list too but I keep it under a large rock way back in the field, It doesn't bother me or make me feel guilty for not doing it when it's that far out of sight.

THUCYDIDES.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Heather and I are off to open up the Gold Butte fire lookout for the season. The ranger station says there is still 3 to 4 feet of snow at the gate. Looks like about a 2 mile pack in. Today I get to find out if my back can hold up with a pack on. The weather here is clear with about 84 degrees expected. Should have some breath taking scenery.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by btcave View Post
    Heather and I are off to open up the Gold Butte fire lookout for the season. The ranger station says there is still 3 to 4 feet of snow at the gate. Looks like about a 2 mile pack in. Today I get to find out if my back can hold up with a pack on. The weather here is clear with about 84 degrees expected. Should have some breath taking scenery.
    Good luck, have fun, take lots of pictures and don't over do it. How about a cheap plastic toboggan/sled with the gear strapped to it to pull behind you instead of lugging it. Works on grass and mud as well as snow...ask me how I know. I found hip packs are okay with my back but back packs are a long gone item, A loaded vest is better but still a pain in the sciatic after awhile.

THUCYDIDES.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast