Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Toast with COFFEE!

BTCave sounds fun, and pictures plenty of pictures please. A sled sounds like a great idea, if its down hill part of the way you could ride.

BT, if you run down hill on something, I sure hope you get it on tape.

I hope all of you enjoy summer. Its been so nice the last couple days. Arround 20-24C.

Surgery was fine allright, yes. But can I talk? No. Im loosing my mind here. Ill give them a call in the morning so they can have a look see down there. Could be me not knowing how to speak the right way anymore, but I want them to check it out anyway. Maybe you have to have a ton of paper and brand new pencils arround when I finally make it over OG.
    Religion... mans victory over common sense...........

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedning View Post
    BT, if you run down hill on something, I sure hope you get it on tape.

I hope all of you enjoy summer. Its been so nice the last couple days. Arround 20-24C.

Surgery was fine allright, yes. But can I talk? No. Im loosing my mind here. Ill give them a call in the morning so they can have a look see down there. Could be me not knowing how to speak the right way anymore, but I want them to check it out anyway. Maybe you have to have a ton of paper and brand new pencils arround when I finally make it over OG.
    You don't remember the mess on my desk do you, I puy pens and pencils by the hundreds and I have reams of lined and typing paper. How could you lose your mind when you are Norwegian, how would you know? That's two zingers you owe me, you are getting behind on the count.

We will get some genuine Wisconsin junk food in you and your voice will come out loud and clear. You will be singing like Luciano Pavarotti, do you know any Italian operas? If you insist I suppose you could do Norwegian opera instead, how about doing Thora paa Rimol. It wouldn't have to be very good since I wouldn't understand it anyway.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

I remember your desk all right, but I thought it was just for show. I just didnt belive your swedish brain knew how to use lined paper. Oh, and the end with the sharp tip is supposed to be facing downwards to the paper. Just wanted to let you know. And dont poke your eyes with it. Iv seen sweeds do that when they get confused about how to use them.

Voice is getting there... belive it or not. But I have to concentrate so hard. As soon as Im talking to someone its easy to get out of it. I dont know how long I can keep an interesting conversation with my self. Im running out of subjects.

Got myself a knew cell phone yesterday. I got sick of Nokia. So Samsung it is. I dont know if you can call it a phone anymore. Getting your old contacts over from the old one is like pissing in an angle.

Give me a heads up when you are about to have a new postal match. I would like to try one. I dont have a 22 anymore. I sold the Hämmerli. Think Ill get myself a Ruger MkII or III. Or a revolver. I would need a DA use it in competitions. I think Smith is the way to go. Ill search the used marked.

Any rattlers out yet folks? I havent seen any Vipers yet over here. We got a mice year going, so I guess they`ll breed like rats. Crap...

Weather is everything but good. Had a well grown thunderstorm yesterday and its been raining like crazy. The sweeds here has been told to stay inside. If they go outside they`ll drown when they open their mouth.

Hedning I hope they figure out where your voice went, you cant let OG get the upper hand.

Poured here yesterday, but the sun is out this morning. Hopefully it will stay that way today. I bathed my dog yesterday, she looks like a puff ball.

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.ph...tch-Rules-2011

Rules for postal match, nobody was shooting on mine so I'm just shooting on the C&R match. May is gone but you can still shoot June July and August and win the big prize because only the top 3 targets will be counted.

Pointy end down, got it, I just wrote it on all my erasers. What happens if I use an ink pen?

Do not worry about the rattle snakes, they all drowned. If it helps we have a nice bumper crop of cotton mouth snakes growing but they aren't very big yet. They are barely a meter long.

I told my mosquitoes about you and they can hardly wait. They are hoping for some nice tender sweet tasting blood so don't eat any garlic before you come. That's what they don't like about me. I taste like fish, onion and garlic to them. They sure are fussy little bugs.

Jeanne said she will watch me real close to make sure I get the pointy end down. She gave me some pencils with the pointy end on both ends.

In the high 90's up on the ridges, 100 down here in the valley but tomorrow we should get rain. 1900 hours and it is still 95 F, that's 35 C to the rest of the world. Two weeks ago I had frost and a week ago I had 58 F rain and high winds. If you don't like the weather in Wisconsin just wait a minute. I didn't get no bath this morning but I feel like a puffball. The humidity is crazy. People are just now getting their corn in and their first crop of hay cut. A month late but with this moisture and heat everything is going to grow absolutely insane.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Pointy end down eh Explains a few things...

Quote Originally Posted by kathy View Post
    Pointy end down eh Explains a few things...
    Don't stop there, keep expounding. Don't worry we won't tell anybody. No we won't, honest we won't.

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Don't stop there, keep expounding. Don't worry we won't tell anybody. No we won't, honest we won't.
    I recently discovered this principle also works with shovels!

Speaking of shovels.... A while back we had a nasty injury where a boy got smacked by his brother.. using a shovel. He just wanted to kill a bee than was about to land on his face.... I got to add that those two boys aint rocket scientists. They are good boys, but they lack the feeling of whats dangerous and not. They are the definition of inbreed hillbilly rednecks.

Still rain and shit over here. Where the hell did that nice sunny weather go? OG, you are talking about 30 C... Lucky bastard, even though I find that a little too hot. But its better than rain.

Little one played a soccer match today. They lost 7 to 5. Damn it.. They behave like bees arround a bowl of sugar.

You should have been here the coming weekend OG. The national clay pigeon shooting championship starts on saturday. Blackpowder that is.... I dont think I can go because Dina has a soccer cup going. Iv loaded up some 10 gauge shells for the old Win 1887. Ready to go if I can... I know I know... Im pretty much useless with a shotgun, but Iv been training you see. I can actually hit the barn when Im inside it now. Im learning...

I can actually hit the barn when Im inside it now. Im learning...
    If I am inside I have a 50-50 chance of hitting the right wall. If i am outside and I'nm real close the odds are better because I can't see the other walls. Choices only confuse me.

Better do the soccer match thing, those days are over before you know it and when you get old and gray you will have lots of time for matches.

60 degrees today (15C) Storm went through last night and a good part of South Wisconsin has moved to the East. Took a Mule ride to the back field and even though I didn't lose any trees every single dead branch on any tree back there is now on the ground. It was kind of hard moving in a couple pf places. Need to get the trailer hooked up and go back to do some heavy pick up.

I thought about shovel work and I thought about vine trimming but it was so cold I went into the shop and cleaned guns and brass instead.

THUCYDIDES.

Those boys sound like they might get added to the annual Darwin awards someday.

I have a picture of my son using a shovel for a pillow in Iraq when he was in the Marines, someone snapped it while he was asleep.

We had a awful thunderstorm here tonight, the sky got very dark and a green like before a tornado. I was glad when it passed.

weather

If you do'nt like the weather up there, do what i did. move to tx.,

The weather is bright and sunny, with a few clouds here and there.

I was asked if I would till the local church's community garden yesterday or the day before. They had someone till it under already, but like the quality of work my tiller produces. I don't charge for my service because it's for the community and church. Besides, I enjoy the seat time on my tractor.
    If I weren't supposed to shoot guns, why did God give me trigger fingers?

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee!

After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.

On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately as her husband watched with a raised eyebrow.

The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, 'this is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?'

'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish.'

Quote Originally Posted by 63DH8 View Post
    After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married.

On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.

Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately as her husband watched with a raised eyebrow.

The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, 'this is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?'

'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish.'
    Get her a bicycle, what's the problem?

THUCYDIDES.

They sent my Census form back!!

In answer to the question, 'Do you have any dependents?',

I put ...... 'Asylum seekers, illegal immigrants, crack heads, unemployable bastards,
    the cast of The Jerry Springer Show, 80,000 people in our 133 penal establishments in Texas,
    leftovers in Texas from Katrina, half of f------- Mexico, Some of the Congress, most of the Senate and a Muslim President!'

................. Apparently this wasn't an acceptable answer.

THUCYDIDES.

Sunshine today. Not much else going on here to mention. Thankfully.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Poetic OG!
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Get her a bicycle, what's the problem?
    She can walk.
    If I weren't supposed to shoot guns, why did God give me trigger fingers?

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast