Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toast with COFFEE!

Toast with COFFEE!

A congratulatory toast! Got some GREAT news! Washington State Governor signed into law that we can now own silencers! We can own them starting in July.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summ...r=2011#history
    If I weren't supposed to shoot guns, why did God give me trigger fingers?

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee!

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Woo Hoo!
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by btcave View Post
    Woo Hoo!
    Yup! All we need now is to be allowed class III, and we'll be caught up with the rest of the civilized states!

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Crap, even Oregon has class 3. Having Washington to the north and California to the south makes me nervous. Keep up the positive progress up there.

I have just the rifle for the silencer. A while back, I got a 77.22 from AWP. I wanted something that I could accurize and play with. I found a site that has good quality barrels and aftermarket stocks. I'm going to build me a rodent Jäger rifle! A while back, HDR recommended a scope from Leapers. It adjusts it's parallax down to three yards, and all the way out to several hundreds of yards.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen HDR, Congo (Gary), or AWP here in a while. I hope everything is well with them.

Congratulations 63D!

Looks like HDR jumped ship a month ago. Hope it isn't permanent. He's taken breaks before though.

Yea, HDR gets busy and drops off. I hope he will be back also.

I spent the better half of the day digging and planting in my garden, it was wonderful. Blueberries, strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, peppers I forget what all else. I went to get hay in my car.... I didnt realize the loonacy until I stuffed it in there. Oh well...

I feel like I'm walking through a minefield here. Both my girls have the flu or cold, and are on their periods. That's makes them short tempered, crabby, and emotional!

Poor 63D, there is no Military training to prepare you for that war zone.

Quote Originally Posted by 63DH8 View Post
    I feel like I'm walking through a minefield here. Both my girls have the flu or cold, and are on their periods. That's makes them short tempered, crabby, and emotional!
    Dude. I was fortunate to have a shop with a full bath and a bedroom to hide in. I'd just work on cars.

Usama bin ladin dead, killed by Navy Seals. Big celebration going on at ground zero.

I saw the celebrations last night. I couldn't help but wonder how long some of those guys had those posters and costumes stored away for this occasion. Like that person in the US Flag suit that looks almost like the Spiderman costume.

From the looks of how late people were up celebrating, everyone is going to need that tankertruck full of coffee!

Yep 63D I can not thank the Military and CIA enough for taking out that trash.

I got my garden started, blueberries strawberries peppers tomatoes carrots etc etc.. I am even going to try potatoes, Im sewing bags out of landscaping fabric to grow them in, I saw the idea on youtube.

I feel like an idiot! I replaced the linkages on my truck's windshield wipers only to discover the I had the park position in the up position, not the down. Now I have to take the whole thing apart again so I can put the linkages in the proper position.

The Honda Civic runs again! Yay! Now I wont keep going broke driving to work.

Coffee and toast, it doesnt get any better.

What the heck is with light bulbs today? Liz said her light bulb was burnt out. We were out, so I went to the store to get another one. Of course, I didn't go to get only the light bulb. There were other things I needed. I get halfway home when Erika called to say the florescent lights in the kitchen died. I turned around and picked up some up. Just as I leave, Erika called to inform me that we needed more lights for the living room lights. I think I bought about a dozen bulbs. I figured I may as well buy the LED lights as they'll help lower my electric bill.

Let me know how the LED bulbs work out, I wont buy CFLs. I am thinking the LED bulbs will last forever...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast