Thread: C&R Competitors!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

C&R Competitors!

I have received money for the match fee from: Slamfire51, FunkyPertwe, AKTexas, Old Grump. Today I got your packs of targets out for the 4 months. Each target is marked at the bottom right hand corner. The markings cover' what your competitor number is, what match it is and what month the target is for.

I've said it before but make copies for warm up and practice and save THE match target sent for each event for when you get warmed up and sighted in. The Orange ink over my scrawel is impossible to duplicate. It is from a prototype marker that was made in a R&D Lab at a former place of employment of mine. They never marketed that prototye or went with the special ink. Too expensive, but I digress. Targets are coming to you guys.

Still expecting 2 maybe 3 others to join up for all or part of it. Come on Dieselbuilder get in on this thing!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Cool I will be looking for them.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I'm glad we have our own forum. I hope more sign up.

Maybe since the worst month gets dropped, people could come in by June and just use May as their lowest score if they're not on time for may.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I will try to get my check in the mail tomorrow. I have been a little behind and am just getting caught up.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I will try to get my check in the mail tomorrow. I have been a little behind and am just getting caught up.
    Oh, that's not good. You're waaaaay over there on the left coast. Snail mail is going to take a week coming and going. All I can say is no more delays or May will be burned before you know it.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I know, I know. All you can say is what eveyone else says, "LTORLO64, why do you suck so bad?"
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member