Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to reign it in guys

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Seriously, between Maser, the Euro trolls, etc. the Gen Disc. section has turned into a cesspool. This is a major turn off both for veteran members, advertisers, and new recruits.
    I'm a new recruit - it's a great site. Just one small matter. You have a militant homosexual running about talking obsessively about bottoms. See here in response to my first post.

I'm cool about it - it reflects well on Gunsnet that you welcome sexual minorities and allow them to debate their interests. But I was a little surprised that my first post - non-trolling, non-argumentative, friendly - was met with militant bottom-obsessing.

Might a quiet word be had with him, explaining that not all new members share his interests?

Question

Whats with all the hating going on?

Just found out this forum is back up today and just about every thread someone is arguing or calling each other homos...etc?

Patron Life member NRA

U.S. Army Combat Engineer
    237th Eng. Batt.
    Heilbronn,Germany 1976-79

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by NRAJOE View Post

Just found out this forum is back up today and just about every thread someone is arguing or calling each other homos...etc?

It's weird. My very first post was met with observations about "pushing in stools" and "ramming turds." Can't the gays have their own area of the site to discuss such things?

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    It's weird. My very first post was met with observations about "pushing in stools" and "ramming turds." Can't the gays have their own area of the site to discuss such things?
    Yeah, its called "The Roadhouse"
    Patron Life member NRA

U.S. Army Combat Engineer
    237th Eng. Batt.
    Heilbronn,Germany 1976-79

Roadhouse Groupee

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I agree w/ the part about banning a handful of open retards that add zero to this site's discussions & rep. I have 4 "members" currently on Ignore, something I never bothered doing on the old GN.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    I agree w/ the part about banning a handful of open retards that add zero to this site's discussions & rep. I have 4 "members" currently on Ignore, something I never bothered doing on the old GN.
    where's the ignore button at?
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

My list is growing each day now.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moebrown20 View Post
    where's the ignore button at?
    Go to your Settings at top right of the screen, then scroll down to lower left. You'll see "edit ignore list".

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    I'm a new recruit - it's a great site. Just one small matter. You have a militant homosexual running about talking obsessively about bottoms. See here in response to my first post.

I'm cool about it - it reflects well on Gunsnet that you welcome sexual minorities and allow them to debate their interests. But I was a little surprised that my first post - non-trolling, non-argumentative, friendly - was met with militant bottom-obsessing.

Might a quiet word be had with him, explaining that not all new members share his interests?
    Don't take it personally. That was just Crapshoot's way of saying hello.

Much like a bull mastiff that want's to hump your leg, it's best just to let him get it out of his system and then invest in some bleach.

Just stay out of the Roadhouse and it will all be bright and shinny .

Quote Originally Posted by NRAJOE View Post

Hey Joe, good to see ya back.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

We are monitoring the level of conversation thats going on and yes our community is more open BUT we will be using the newer functions called INFRACTIONS, more like a traffic tickets at different levels and get two or three of these then your banned for a short time and if you come back and still have not learned, then the banned could be indefinite.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns Network Staff View Post
    We are monitoring the level of conversation thats going on and yes our community is more open BUT we will be using the newer functions called INFRACTIONS, more like a traffic tickets at different levels and get two or three of these then your banned for a short time and if you come back and still have not learned, then the banned could be indefinite.
    I should watch my Ps&Qs and will. However, Phil O'mel is here to troll only. He's on my ignore list after I saw that none of his posts were guns related. I'm still a newbie but Phil is a troll only. You cannot realistically expect to see his behavior change

Oh fuck that sounds like THR. Except they don't give warnings they just ban anyone they don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I should watch my Ps&Qs and will. However, Phil O'mel is here to troll only. He's on my ignore list after I saw that none of his posts were guns related. I'm still a newbie but Phil is a troll only. You cannot realistically expect to see his behavior change
    I don't use Ps&Qs.
    +1 Phil just made my ignore list too.
    Joey is next.

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Scholl View Post
    Oh fuck that sounds like THR. Except they don't give warnings they just ban anyone they don't like.
    Been banned @ THR have you????

As the saying goes, if you don't agree with the rules here........move on.

CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Quote Originally Posted by slamfire51 View Post

Oh hell no I love it here at Gunsnet, THR was just too controlled. The admins over there were borderline Nazis.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

I don't use Ps&Qs.
    +1 Phil just made my ignore list too.
    Joey is next.
    Both are on my ignore list in record time.
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

There are lots of folks on here that I disagree with, but I would never ask for them to be banned. Why? Because they're not here to troll.

Phil, Helen Keller, gun=limpdick, etc. are all here for one reason: to troll other members and be a destructive force in this community. I understand that Gunsnet isn't like other forums where you get banned for sneazing improperly, and I like that. On the other hand, there comes a point where you have to acknowledge that certain people are only here to cause trouble and need to be removed.
    Because you suck. And I hate you.

Proud member of GeorgiaCarry.org, Ohio CCW, and the Second Amendment Foundation. Ex-NRA member.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression." - Thomas Paine

Brutus was a prophet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast