Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Time to reign it in guys

Just added a 5th.
    Because you suck. And I hate you.

Proud member of GeorgiaCarry.org, Ohio CCW, and the Second Amendment Foundation. Ex-NRA member.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression." - Thomas Paine

Brutus was a prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander View Post
    Just added a 5th.

There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Phil O'Mel
    Let's ignore people we disagree with.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    Plus it's deeply humourous watching alleged freedom-loving capitalist libertarians behave like Russian Communist Party officials, circa 1950.
    Uh...what Libertarians are you talking about and do you know what a libertarian is? If you did you would know that we are more tolerant than most from either the left or right wing. Did you just say I was a communist in the 50's mold? Might want to back off half a step from your rhetoric and proof read before you post. You are beginning to sound like those people you so heartedly dislike.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Mel View Post
    Let's ignore people we disagree with.
    Works for you doesn't it?

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

fwiw, the "euro-trash" really hasnt upset me to the point of ignoring them. and, honestly, and i probably just havent been reading the right threads, but i havent seen a trolling post from phil yet.

i mean, come on, theyre british. wtf? thats like getting pissed at a retard for something he says. you cant hold it against them, theyre just not smart enough to know what they are saying. they may have some of you fooled with their high brow spelling and grammer, but a retard by any other name, would be as dumb.

funny thing is I have been to the UK ,finnland hell I have been almost every where ...No one likes Americans honestly from my experiences they just dont......OK few here and there but who knows they could just love American Dollars ....
    Last edited by abpt1; 08-06-2010 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Uh...what Libertarians are you talking about and do you know what a libertarian is? If you did you would know that we are more tolerant than most from either the left or right wing. Did you just say I was a communist in the 50's mold? Might want to back off half a step from your rhetoric and proof read before you post. You are beginning to sound like those people you so heartedly dislike.
    He seems to think that the posted board rules against trolling don't apply to him, and that by asking that the rules be enforced, somehow that makes us all evil CommieNazis.
    Because you suck. And I hate you.

Proud member of GeorgiaCarry.org, Ohio CCW, and the Second Amendment Foundation. Ex-NRA member.

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression." - Thomas Paine

Brutus was a prophet.

swampdragon

Talking

I have every single person in this thread on my ignore list.
    Even me.

Quote Originally Posted by swampdragon View Post
    Even me.
    La, la, la la.
    There's no problem an AK can't solve...........

GUNSNET Member Since 2003
    CCW Permit
    03 FFL

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Quote Originally Posted by swampdragon View Post
    Even me.
    Doesn't matter, nobody is paying attention to you anyway...or your evil twin.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    LOL
    even the admen’s get flamed down there. it’s all in good fun. at least most of it anyway.
    That's been my experance with the roadhouse. I wander down there every now and then, usually after I've had a few, and knock around for a while. It's kinda like a pressure release valve - if used properly it can be a bit theraputic.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234