Thread: Dumb question?

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Dumb question?

Do we post pics of the targets after we shoot?
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKTexas View Post
    Do we post pics of the targets after we shoot?
    Only if you want to. You are supposed to return the targets to me for scoring. I can tell the group each month who is in the lead for each event and the overall if anybody want's me to. I have a spread sheet on Excel made up that will automatically add up the scores.

BTW, everybody should write on their targets what caliber was used to shoot it. If you also want to include the model of weapon; Mosin Nagant, Springfield 03A3 for examples that would be good to. I can post that information in the final results thread.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet SILVER 01/2011 AKTexas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Only if you want to. You are supposed to return the targets to me for scoring. I can tell the group each month who is in the lead for each event and the overall if anybody want's me to. I have a spread sheet on Excel made up that will automatically add up the scores.

BTW, everybody should write on their targets what caliber was used to shoot it. If you also want to include the model of weapon; Mosin Nagant, Springfield 03A3 for examples that would be good to. I can post that information in the final results thread.
    I will send them to you. Thanks!
    NRA, TSRA, GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA
    BEING THE MODERATOR OF THE ROADHOUSE IS LIKE BEING THE JANITOR OF A PEEP SHOW.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

All competitors have until the 15th of June for their May targets to get here. I would suggest not mailing later than the 7th if on the left coast.

Same schedule for the next 3 months.