Thread: Media And Dems Are Doing Their Best To Hide Their Candidates

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Wink Media And Dems Are Doing Their Best To Hide Their Candidates

Well, you can't fault them, really. If I had no better selection of candidates to show the American people than Hitlery, Sanders, and O'Malley, I'd do my best to hide them, too.

I found it interesting that every one of the Dimocratic debates were put in time slots that no one would normally watch, and advertised them very low key, which is the opposite of what they did to the Repubs.

This last debate was so under-hyped that you had to search everywhere to even find the time and channel it was broadcast on.

It was so well-hidden that Yahoo News had to point out the 9 "best" moments of it for anyone to even realize it happened.

Oh well, I wasn't going to watch it anyway, but it was interesting how the media tried to keep the event hidden from the general public.

https://gma.yahoo.com/third-democrat...opstories.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Not sure that it matter enough to hide them. I doubt many liberals will vote in the primary and general elections for anyone but Clinton. The Dem debates are aired when they are so the network doesn't waste prime advertising slots on it.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I am fortunate to live in the Atlanta area and we have a radio station called "the blow torch
    of the South" it is WSB. This is one of the original stations hence the 3 letters, WOR and WGN
    out of New York and Chicago are the other 2. They tell us everything that is going on, the show goes
    like this Herman Cain 9-12, Limbaugh 12-3, Hannity from 3-5 and Erik Erickson from 5-7.
    You can listen to the stream at http://www.wsbradio.com/. And late night 10 on are a lot
    of shows, some local, some not. But I depend on them for the information I use for research,
    opinion and attitude. Try it you may like it.
    Last edited by l921428x; 12-20-2015 at 11:53 AM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

after the shit slinging those two got into in the past week, i wouldnt want to be on TV either. I imagine there's more to come between these two asswipes nd it will be a grand circus.

With democrats if their candidate doesnt run, They dont vote. Theres some magical kool-aid they drink but I've talked to quite a few on the subject ( good chunk of disturbing liberals as well) and if the person they want to win ins't running , they don't vote. The problem with obama was the 2nd time around they jumped on the bandwagon as he had no real opponent.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Can't blame them. If all I had to work with was Democrats, I'd hide them too.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!