Thread: Target Sent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7x57 View Post
    New to the postal match scene. Have been wanting to try it. Where do I download the targets?
    Actually to keep uniformity of targets for all shooters in the Postal Match I send them out. PM me for my mailing address. May is gone of course but there are still June, July and August, the final month that a man can shoot. It was take your best 3 out of 4 scores in any event to give you the highest overall 3 event score possible. If you join us now 7x57 (and you are quite welcome to) you will need all your targets as May is over. The match is $10 for the C&R Bolt Rifle, C&R Self Loading Rifle and C&R Pistol matches combining to the Gunsnet C&R Championship of 2011.

You will get one official target marked for each event and month with your competitor number on it. Make copies of any of the targets as the bullseye is the same on all 3 matches. Use the copies for warm up and practice, then when you feel dialed in go for record on the official marked target. Both rifle events are at 50 yards, pistol is at 25 yards. All 3 matches are 10 shots each. Prizes will be some small trophies for 1st place only in each of the 3 events and the overall Championship. We don't have enough participation to issue other prizes to 2nd and 3rd place. If you join us you'll be #9.

And before I forget ... WELCOME to Gunsnet.net C&R forums!
    Last edited by Schuetzenman; 06-06-2011 at 06:44 PM.