Bought this a few weeks ago, only put 100 rounds through it at 100 yards at the range and man this thing is a freaking blast to shoot. Have only owned handguns up to this point but im hooked now. Waiting to get to my buddies hunting lodge to really put some rounds through it. The sound these things make when fired and the gas tube smoking is quite menacing. It came with a bayonet that fits and 2 30rd mags, but no cleaning rod. Paid almost 700 bucks which may be a little high but thats what happens when I walk into a gun store hah.

Anyways here is a before and after pic of a pretty quick refinishing job on the wood, used one coat of minwax red oak stain and 4 coats of minwax polyurethane gloss. Was a bit concerned about how heat resistant the polyurethane clear spray was, but after searching google I never came up with a definitive answer. Guess ill redo it if i need to eventually.

Looks like a little rust on the mag in the pic, I just sanded that spot with some 000 steel wool and will take both mags apart when I feel adventurous. Ive been reading that people use grease to lube the rails and piston, is this a good idea? All ive used so far on it is some crappy remoil I had at the time. Here is a before and after pic, looks better in person as my camera phone sucks.

Before

After