hi,
my son just gave me a tok m213,to compliment my ak(good son i have)he knew i was looking for a 9mm as my beretta 92 was stolen.was looking at getting a stoeger cougar but this seems to be an interesting pistol.
about the gun,it has no markings on it but a smallstamping on the frame of tok 213,also on the right side b-west of tucson and a serial number.it has wrap around grips and an awful manual safety that has allready cut the web of my hand..lol
it is very clean,barrel looks to be very nice.

i went to shoot it yesterday(i have shot it before..maybe 50 rounds a month ago..no ftf or fte)
yesterday,i fire first round,gun jams,clear it,2nd round freezes the action half open?
i got an icepick and pulled the ejector back,slid the round back into the chamber,tapped out the take down lever,dissassembled and inspected.
the little link thing under the barrel was very,very stiff to move.under further inspection i notice the lug that holds the link is deformed.
is this common?
is it feasible for me to file the deformity off ..thought i would drive out the link pin,dremel or file the lug smooth and reinstall link.
is this safe?
should i just buy a new barrel with the link for safety's sake.
i like the firearm,very 1911ish,or just toss it?
thanks for any advice!