Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michele Bachmann Gets Owned By an 8-Year-Old!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    It's a lose lose situation. The kind of crap that the left does all the time.

LET ME REPEAT THIS. I've seen it tons of times, I've seen it at GUN CONTROL DEBATES as well.

The LEFT pimps out their kids as mouthpieces for political purposes all the time. They're disgusting and they put their own kids in danger but they don't give a rat's butt because in their minds "the ends justify the means!
    I agree it's obnoxious, but don't kid yourself that the right doesn't do this just as much. How many of us have photos of our young kids holding guns? Or of them over the corpse of the animal we had them kill? My Catholic niece was talked into joining the "life club" at her church, not knowing it was really the "pro-life club" and would spend part of it's time harassing young pregnant women. She chose to quit that club rather quickly.

The truth is we all do it to some extent, we (attempt to) pass on our values to our kids, and we call that being a good parent..most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    I agree it's obnoxious, but don't kid yourself that the right doesn't do this just as much. How many of us have photos of our young kids holding guns? Or of them over the corpse of the animal we had them kill? My Catholic niece was talked into joining the "life club" at her church, not knowing it was really the "pro-life club" and would spend part of it's time harassing young pregnant women. She chose to quit that club rather quickly.

The truth is we all do it to some extent, we (attempt to) pass on our values to our kids, and we call that being a good parent..most of the time.
    Family activities are no where near the this. I hope you're not equating the fear a child might have facing down some adult over political views to a family camping trip.... It's one thing to teach your children, it's quite another to drive them some where to face down an adult over views the child probably doesn't even understand as scared as that child seemed. I would note at the TEA party gatherings and rallies I've been to I don't remember seeing a child, heck it would be tough to find someone under 30 at the rallies I attended

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    "Miss Bachmann, my mommy's gay but she doesn't need any fixing."

So what he's saying is that his mom was already spayed. I wonder if it was voluntary or court directed.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

LAGC celebrating despicable acts. Typical.

Another agenda driven douche that puts a child up to something she doesn't have the courage to do herself.
    Down right creepy to put your child in a adult situation, family services should take a closer look at these two idiots.
    Last edited by blacksheep; 12-07-2011 at 04:59 PM.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Here are Michele Bachmann’s top ten anti-​gay statements:

“It’s part of Satan I think to say that this is “gay.” It’s anything but gay.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“If you’re involved in the gay and lesbian lifestyle, it’s bondage. It is personal bondage, personal despair and personal enslavement.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“You have a teacher talking about his gayness. (The elementary school student) goes home then and says “Mom! What’s gayness? We had a teacher talking about this today.” The mother says “Well, that’s when a man likes other men, and they don’t like girls.” The boy’s eight. He’s thinking, “Hmm. I don’t like girls. I like boys. Maybe I’m gay.” And you think, “Oh, that’s, that’s way out there. The kid isn’t gonna think that.” Are you kidding? That happens all the time. You don’t think that this is intentional, the message that’s being given to these kids? That’s child abuse.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“Don’t misunderstand. I am not here bashing people who are homosexuals, who are lesbians, who are bisexual, who are transgender. We need to have profound compassion for people who are dealing with the very real issue of sexual dysfunction in their life and sexual identity disorders.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, on homosexuality as a mental disorder, speaking at EdWatch National Education Conference, November 6, 2004.

“It isn’t that some gay will get some rights. It’s that everyone else in our state will lose rights. For instance, parents will lose the right to protect and direct the upbringing of their children. Because our K-​12 public school system, of which ninety per cent of all youth are in the public school system, they will be required to learn that homosexuality is normal, equal and perhaps you should try it. And that will occur immediately, that all schools will begin teaching homosexuality.” – Senator Michele Bachmann, on what will happen if her same-​sex marriage ban amendment fails to pass in 2004, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News,” hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 6, 2004

“This is a very serious matter, because it is our children who are the prize for this community, they are specifically targeting our children.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, on the gay community and same-​sex marriage, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 20, 2004.

“The sex curriculum will be essentially by taught by the local gay community.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, if her same-​sex marriage ban amendment does not pass in 2004, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 20, 2004.

“And what a bizarre time we’re in, Jan, when a judge will say to little children that you can’t say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 6, 2004.

“Our children will be forced to learn that homosexuality is normal and natural and that perhaps they should try it, and that’ll be very soon in our public schools all across the state, beginning in kindergarten.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 6, 2004.

“We are wide open and vulnerable and in all likelihood an activist judge will strike down our Defense of Marriage Act, our state law against gay marriage, this year. And in all likelihood, we will have gay marriage in 2004 in Minnesota , if we don’t get this amendment on the ballot for November.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 20, 2004.

Here’s a bonus one:

“This is not about hating homosexuals. I don’t. I love homosexuals.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-​AM, March 20, 2004.
    and dont forget,

Quote Originally Posted by Michele Bachmann
    LAGC is a fucking faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post

Wow, you don't get it do you. Those are not the same thing. Having kids holding guns for personal photos or taking them hunting is not the same as putting them in the FRONT of a protest line facing the Cops (Left wingers) or driving them hours to 'speak prepared words' for political purposes at public events (Left wingers again) or putting them in OCCUPY camps for weeks.

I truly don't think YOU would do any of these things, but your attempts to validate bad behavior by the left is truly astounding

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

I truly don't think YOU would do any of these things, but your attempts to validate bad behavior by the left is truly astounding

Actually I've come to expect that from him.

Trying to validate bad behavior seems to pretty much be the story of his life.

Wow, you don't get it do you. Those are not the same thing. Having kids holding guns for personal photos or taking them hunting is not the same as putting them in the FRONT of a protest line facing the Cops (Left wingers) or driving them hours to 'speak prepared words' for political purposes at public events (Left wingers again) or putting them in OCCUPY camps for weeks.

Fred Phelp's kids
    Abortion clinics

Sorry man, but lets be honest, it aint just the left.

There are the little semi-political things "normal people" do with their kids and then there is what the extremists do, sometimes the line is obvious, sometimes not.

I've got a pic of my girl holding up her first fish, and another of her shooting a scoped Ruger 10/22 with her hoodie up in winter weather which led to her first email name "littlesnipergirl"....her mom along with my mom decided to have a "chat" with me over that one

On the other hand I'm not convinced what happened in the vid was so wrong, say the kid asked his mom who that was and she said "A woman running for president" followed by "Are you going to vote for her?" "No" and "Why not?" then "Well, she thinks gay people are broken and need fixing" After that, who knows.. the kid may have wanted to tell her she was wrong all on his own...

My daughter told tons of people they were wrong about all sorts of things when she was that age, I wonder where she got that from?

Not many children I know are scared out of their minds when they ask ballsy questions of their own accord.
    Being ready is not what matters. What matters is winning after you get there.
    LtGen Victor H. Krulak, USMC

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus-snake View Post
    Not many children I know are scared out of their minds when they ask ballsy questions of their own accord.
    It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

Truth be told, that's the kind of kid I was, I wanted to speak my mind, often very much so, but I was shy, and didn't want to hurt peoples feelings, so I preferred to whisper.

After watching it again, I'm not sure if the kid was so much "put up to it" as wanted to say it and was encouraged by his mother to go ahead and speak his mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12