Thread: Oh dear, Wisconsin legislator saying unkind things about the queen. How dare he?

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

Oh dear, Wisconsin legislator saying unkind things about the queen. How dare he?

Lawmaker Says Michelle Obama has a Big Butt
    conservativeviewsforthegrassroots.blogspot.com

We do not care if the congressman is fat. He is remarking that Michelle Obama has a big butt. Well, not to be politically correct, one can say she has fat ass. Actually, it depends how you see it. The first lady is know to love her french fries, eat a 1700 calorie lunch, and wine and diner in fancy restaurants. However, she is lecturing us how to eat right. Isn't it being a hypocrite?
    Well not in those words exactly but still it makes for a headline that got your attention. She claims her favorite snack is fruit and nut bars but she has been known to gobble french fries by the big handful, to be fair I like those fruit and nut bars too and I have been known to eat a few hundred pounds of french fries but then I don't preach to people they should eat better while I gulp down heaping plate fulls of french fries and guzzling vodka martini's one of her favorite drinks. She can eat whatever she wants but she shouldn't be preaching healthy diet while pigging out.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Perfect illustration of the queen.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Quote Originally Posted by old Grump View Post
    Perfect illustration of the queen.

Does that make her the Queen of Spades? (quote from Alice in Wonderland)

Prolly just those ass injections that you can buy.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

The Queen of Spades is supposed to represent Pallas, a nymph, daughter of the sea god Triton who gets killed by Athena. The card is also supposed to denote intelligence in one camp and in another camp the Queen of Spades represents misfortune.

Somehow I don't imagine Michelle Obama as being the daughter of a God, not to sure about the intelligence but I do believe our poor herniated treasury took a misfortunate hit in its balance sheet when she discovered she could go and talk to everybody any place, any time while being wined and dined in style courtesy of the US taxpayer.

THUCYDIDES.

Regardless it's a losing position to personally attack anyone in that way.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    agreed. i'm as guilty as many. but if the parties were reversed, or said by some libtard comedian, the lame stream media would give it a pass or laugh it off.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

I decline to comment..

on this because I surely will be called a racist. So, I will just say my comment instead of typing it.............chris3

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."
    -Nietzsche

"Accept the challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."
    -George S. Patton

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    Prolly just those ass injections that you can buy.
    Soooo U B thinkin Michelle bought some gigolo to administer "those ass injections" huh. Prolly right too.

Wart

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mriddick View Post
    Some womenz really like in the a**. Could hardly be characterized as a personal "attack".

Wart

Sensenbrenner didn't attack her, he is a roly poly dude himself who has sat at to many tables for to long without compensating by working it off. He only made the comment “she lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself.” It was the author who rewrote what he said to make it an attack. If you don't have a fight just spin it a little bit and make it one.

THUCYDIDES.

The Queen of Spades is supposed to represent Pallas, a nymph, daughter of the sea god Triton who gets killed by Athena. The card is also supposed to denote intelligence in one camp and in another camp the Queen of Spades represents misfortune.

Somehow I don't imagine Michelle Obama as being the daughter of a God, not to sure about the intelligence but I do believe our poor herniated treasury took a misfortunate hit in its balance sheet when she discovered she could go and talk to everybody any place, any time while being wined and dined in style courtesy of the US taxpayer.
    I think we got stuck with the misfortune part.

Sensenbrenner didn't attack her, he is a roly poly dude himself who has sat at to many tables for to long without compensating by working it off. He only made the comment “she lectures us on eating right while she has a large posterior herself.” It was the author who rewrote what he said to make it an attack. If you don't have a fight just spin it a little bit and make it one.
    It's not what you eat, it's how much exercise you get!

Well not in those words exactly but still it makes for a headline that got your attention. She claims her favorite snack is fruit and nut bars but she has been known to gobble french fries by the big handful, to be fair I like those fruit and nut bars too and I have been known to eat a few hundred pounds of french fries but then I don't preach to people they should eat better while I gulp down heaping plate fulls of french fries and guzzling vodka martini's one of her favorite drinks. She can eat whatever she wants but she shouldn't be preaching healthy diet while pigging out.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    It needs salt to live.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

When you fit the description....

the truth hurts.............However, with us guys it is different. It is not the size of the tool that matters but the piledriving ass behind it.................chris3