Thread: Solidarity

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin

Solidarity

There is less than a year until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United States. The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans.
    To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that we come together, Democrats and Republicans alike. If you support the policies and character of the Republican party, please drive with your headlights on during the day. If you support Obama, please drive with your headlights off at night.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Noooooooo

I live in an area with something like 97% Obama voters and only have street parking!

Don't take it out on my poor little Jeep

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2012 Warthogg's Avatar

Since I'm disgusted with both parties I'll just drive with my parking lights on.

Wart

Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post
    Since I'm disgusted with both parties I'll just drive with my parking lights on.

Wart

Come on, we know the real story, you drive with your left blinker on...for miles and miles

Better than Old Grump though, I imagine he's past that stage and now drives with his right blinker always on, his left foot on the brake pedal, and shaking his fist at all the whippersnappers driving by at ungodly speeds of up to 30 MPH

Roadhouse Groupee

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Come on, we know the real story, you drive with your left blinker on...for miles and miles

Better than Old Grump though, I imagine he's past that stage and now drives with his right blinker always on, his left foot on the brake pedal, and shaking his fist at all the whippersnappers driving by at ungodly speeds of up to 30 MPH
    30 MPH is pretty good for OG's 1923 Maxwell

Quote Originally Posted by samiam View Post
    30 MPH is pretty good for OG's 1923 Maxwell
    Oh, nevermind the bit about leaving the blinker on then, didn't have any.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Oh, nevermind the bit about leaving the blinker on then, didn't have any.
    No, he just has to trim the wick in the headlights.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    No blinker, no headlights or kerosene lamps. No need for a GPS, my horse knows the way home. We don't do the 30 mph thing so we have to use the stupid sign on the back of the buckboard. We don't go out after dark.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.