Looking for input on a AK build I'm contemplating.

Purpose of this gun is to shoot hogs and was inspired by Red Jacket's AR 450 SOCOM hog gun.

Going to use a Saiga 410 for parts for the build. Specs are:

Milled AK receiver threaded for a 20 inch 45 cal heavy barrel chambered for a .458 wildcat based on the 7.62x54r cartridge. I think the milled receiver with a screwed in barrel will give the rifle a more rigid platform, sorta like a bolt action rifle. I was going to see if Tony Rumore of Tromix would set up the barrel in the same way he did for his AK 444 Marlin conversion. Finish the barrel with some kind of flash suppressor.

This .458X54r rimmed wildcat case has straight sides like a 444 Marlin with just about the same case capacity. The difference in the size of the rim on the 7.62x54r and that of the 410 are so small there is very little modification to the head of the bolt and none to the extractor.

Going to fabricate or have fabricated a gas block to fit on the fatter barrel. Would there be a problem using a split gas block like the ones they use on AR's? Split gas block would make it easier to install on the barrel.

Going to try and attach the rear sight block, in this case the gas tube support, onto the receiver to get if off the barrel. That might help accuracy just a little bit.

Sights will be a combination of optics like the AK 450 SOCOM. And I would like to finish it off with a bullpup stock to keep it short and keep the weight close to the body for a quicker response. Shorter rifle in brush would be a good asset too.

Any input, criticism or suggestions would be most appreciated. If you see a problems with the proposed build please let me know before I start putting money in to this rifle.

Thanks in advance for your help.