Big fan of Gabe Suarez and had been following his Universal rifle project with some interest. Decided to go my own route and build it up myself. Was really surprised when his project was cancelled quickly and suddenly with no explanation and when inquired on Warriortalk forum was "banned for life"? WTF!

Anyway that "universal" project to me had great merit and I continued plodding on with the 16.5 inch , .308. What a sweet baby she is!

Installing TWS parts, great items, poor customer service.

The Vepr indeed is the Cadillac of the demon AK's. lol

Son's birthday came up, gave him his first ever rifle with the Vepr 223, never saw his smile so big! Feels so good to give something so important and well received! He definitely will remember this birthday for the rest of his life.

I couldn't stop there now having the .308 and the .223 in the family so I up and ordered from a hell of a guy, Mike Smith of "Arms of America" the other three-762x54r, 762x39 an the 5.45. NOW I HAVE THE WHOLE FAMILY! By the way all but the 54r were the 16.5 barrel and the 54r was the 23.5 barrel.

So now I'm in hog heaven with my Russian harem and my wife wants to drag my ass into divorce court for spending so much money. Let her, I'd rather have my Vepr girls, they don't argue or talk back but when they speak it is with love and authority!!!

What kind of ammo has everybody been using, brand and price & distributer?