Took my CZ 82 to my Mother-in-Law's house to do some shooting. I bought 500 rounds of Russian Brown Bear ammo but can't use it at the local range because of the steel content. My MIL lives out in the boonies so I figured I would just shoot it all in a field. Made it through 150 rounds before my thumb gave out. I really need to get one of those loaders that SlamFire recommended.

As for the day, my daughter and I fired 75 rounds each. The Brown Bear didn't seem as accurate as the American Eagle I used the first time I fired it. In fact, at 10 yards, I wasn't able to consistantly hit an 8" circle. When I used the American Eagle, they were right on at 15 yards. Looking at the back board (a pallet) we discovered that we were shooting, both of us, about 5" to the left of the target and about an inch below the target. I am fairly sure this was something with the ammo as she shoots right handed and I shoot left. Once we figured out where the bullets were going we did much better, but the bullets were not flying consistantly. Mostly they were low and left, then we would have one that fired high and straight on. We still have fun. Out of the 150 round we had 2 fail to feeds, both on my daughter. I almost wonder if that had to do with her wrists not being as strong.

She really enjoys that pistol though. I am thinking of getting her one, or because of the difficulty with getting ammo, the CZ 83 in .380. I would like a full size pistol, not a pocket pistol. Anyone have any other suggestions?