Well, after 3 weeks I received my second order from PSA last night. I had ordered a SPARC the day before but it has yet to arrive. The guy on the phone told me that they would be receiving them today. Soooo, I'm hoping that the SPARC will arrive in the next week or so. Now on to the good stuff.

After placing an order to a Vortex Stikefire I looked around on the PSA web site and found a blemished BCG and blemished upper receiver too.

I'm here to tell you, the blemished stuff from PSA is GREAT! Much lower price and I cannot find any blemishes. There's no PSA logo on either of them but it was noted on the description that there may not be.

Well, on to the Strikefire. It was noted that there was a mount included with the package. But there was a problem.

Notice on the right side, where it says what is included it says 1/3 co-witness? Crap, not what I'm used to. More on that later.

I've got a couple of old military Aimpoint comp m2s so here's some side by sides:

The bightnes between the two is beyond comparison. The brightest setting of the Vortex is only as bright as the third brightest on the m2. I may send Vortex a note about this as I would have expected brighter from the Vortex.

Ok, that's enough for now. I'll post again about my mounting solution soon.