Love it! It is the Excalibur brand, their model named "Axiom" crossbow. 305 fps with a 20" bolt, 175 lb. recurve type. Some images of me sighting in; left high shot is the first one, clicked down and hit the left low one. Next was the high one on the right, one more adjustment and the bottom lower shot out of the four bolts the quiver holds.

I went recurve to keep it simple and because I'm not really all that interested in Hunting, but rather shooting / target work that I can do out my back door without pissing of the neighbors. The crossbow seemed to be the answer I was looking for. You get some exercise cocking this thing and the ammo can be reused unlike our firearms where it's one shot and done for the projectile. I have to say this thing is as accurate as you can hold it during bolt release. In later shooting sessions I used each of the 4 bulls on the cloth side of the target as to shoot at the same bull would be to invite destroying a bolt already in the target. BTW, don't ever shoot a field point at the end of one of these targets marked "For Broadheads". I thought I was never going to get them out. Took rubber gloves and my foot braced on the target face to get them pulled free. Probably 100+ pounds of force to get them out!