Not set up for pics,sorry. Markings as follows: 1) Barrel-3c 3b Canada cai st albs vt(Century) 2) Receiver-No4 mk1* Longbranch 1945 3) bolt 2L9555 4) Elev site-cm then a small k with a dash under it 5) bolt head- looks like a bomb x'ed out with a b next to it 6) wrist support-88L1264 7)various b markings,some in circle on different parts 8)no refurbish marks anywhere.
Rifling is strong but the usual dark bore. Some of it cleaned out. Wood decent usual aged look. Gave it a clean and lube. Had the bolt apart also. Have not shot it yet.
A few questions: 1) The x'ed out bomb means it was taken out of service? 2) Mag would not accept 10 rounds. I took it apart and some one, and for the life of me I don't know why, put about a half inch of styrofoam on the bottom of mag. Worked fine hand cycling rounds when I removed it. Any guess's? 3) Small hole in the receiver on the left side near chamber mouth. To vent gas if case ruptures? 4) bolt and receiver wrist support only parts with serial numbers but don't match. Someone replaced the bolt or was it done by Century?
I like owning a piece of history. Hope it's a decent shooter. Thanks for any info.