Thread: New Tantal (with pics for the pic nazis)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

New Tantal (with pics for the pic nazis)

Finally got my first AK74. Maybe not a "true" AK74, but an AK chambered in 5.45x39. Built by Century Arms. Traded my AR for this gun, 180 rounds of Silver Bear 5.45 and a spam can of 7n6. I fired it before making the deal, no keyholing issues whatsoever, but the lack of chrome lining is mildly disappointing. Seems like a nice little rifle. More accurate than my WASR, and very soft shooting. Which is good because this folding wire stock resting against my jaw on a 7.62x39 would suck! Now I get to hunt down a new bayonet to fit it, a polish Bakelite pistol grip, and hopefully some surplus mags that won't break the bank so I can stockpile some of those and keep these Crapco mags for plinking use only.

I spent a half hour trying to fuck with this camera and clean the lense for better pic quality but this is the best I've gotten thus far.

Last edited by Aggressive Perfector; 09-09-2015 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Fix IMG tags
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".