That's what the clinic in Ft Worth told me. Unless the dental work is service connected OR you're 100% disabled.

Hell, I just wanted to get a check up and cleaning...

That was the topper after trying to maximize their time and mine by having the Doc check my foot, get a dental check up and get my eyes examined. All are in the same building and I was trying to get them on the same day if possible.

Dental won't see me at all since it's not service connected and at 30% I don't qualify anyway.

Vision won't see me unless I have a referral from my primary Doc and actually laughed at me when I asked about the possibility of a same day appointment.

Despite the stated policy of a patient getting an appointment within 30 days for non-emergency visits, I'm having to wait 5 weeks.

Speaking of 30% disability, the online registration paperwork I filled out specifically states that at 30% I do not have to give my financial info for co pay purposes. The lady that took my paperwork during my "vesting appointment" (that visit was a real cluster) tried to tell me otherwise until I pointed it out and she concurred yet they won't issue a VA card since the computer keeps telling them I need to give them that info.

I'm sure glad I'm not having to depend on the VA as my only source of medical care....