No shooting going on by anybody? Come on folks, only a week left in October. Lets get those rimfires tuned up for squirrel stew.

Did a little shooting today with my oldest revolver, oldest rifle and my newest 22.

Beautiful day, sun was bright, temp was 66 degrees and the wind, well the wind not so nice, blowing from left to right about 17 mph. Still a great day to be outside not mowing or doing garden clean up but shooting instead.

H&R 922 9 shot revolver; first revolver I ever bought back in 1970 because people were breaking into our apartment and it was all I could afford. Shot a lot of freezers full of Jack Rabbits for a few years to feed my dogs with that little gun. 10 shots 15 yards.

Coast to Coast model 320 single shot bolt action made by Savage. Very first rifle I ever bought, first gun come to think of it, first thing I bought with my money after bootcamp back in 64. Still a favorite gun and after half a million rounds still shoots better than I do in spite of those simple notch and bead iron sights. 10 shots 25 yards.

Ruger well known story. A piece of crap when I bought it, wasted a lot of money on expensive ammo trying to make it shoot like a match rifle, redid the inside of the stock, changed the trigger and after 5 years of shooting all of a sudden it shoots anything I put in it like a champion. This Blazer ammo is the cheapest and lowest velocity stuff I have in the house other than the subsonic stuff but even in the wind it worked in these guns. I will never understand guns.