So I took my mother out for a drive today to Pictou Landing. It is an old town, very scenic and nice restaurants etc. It was a nice drive. She had a good time, We had lunch and I stopped in to the Grohmann factory. Cant pass up an opportunity like that. Its only about an hour away from my house but i dont get down that way too often. Last time was about 10 years ago. Anyway i picked up a couple of their factory second knives. They mark them down at a 50% discount. So i picked up a #1 belt knife and a mini folder. I already have a #3 Canadian Army, that I like a lot. The #1 was the original and specifically designed for field dressing animals. Cost me about $110 Canadian out the door. The blemishes on their seconds are very slight. Usually it is something to do with the handles. I got to take my pick of the bunch and these two are just about perfect. The color on the scales is a tad off. This was enough to cause them to be seconds. Anyway here are a few pics. I already ran them both over my strop and they are shaving sharp.