Thread: Replacing whites was the plan all along

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Replacing whites was the plan all along

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

What exactly does the sentence listed below mean in plain English. Clearly the UN wants to promote invasions of white countries by non-whites but when the white population declines to a certain point who will pay for the welfare and free stuff the invading non-whites are looking for?

The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.
    Last edited by jet3534; 06-25-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    It means that once you kill the goose that lays golden eggs, you will have to figure out who will feed you next. Like cutting off you nose to spite your face, or cutting off your hand because your finger is bleeding.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Seems logical when you think about it. Look at the U.S. We are, not so slowly heading to the point were more people are retired and drawing social security than are working and paying taxes. Americans are marrying later and having fewer children later in life. Without an increase in the population we either reduce benefits or tax more not to mention the lack of people to work the jobs needed.

If I'm wrong please let me know in what way.

I haven't read this through but it looks like the older population here will triple by 2050. I may not be correct about the number of younger/working Americans getting smaller but I seems like it to me.

https://www.census.gov/prod/2010pubs/p25-1138.pdf
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 06-25-2018 at 04:41 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Seems logical when you think about it. Look at the U.S. We are, not so slowly heading to the point were more people are retired and drawing social security than are working and paying taxes. Americans are marrying later and having fewer children later in life. Without an increase in the population we either reduce benefits or tax more not to mention the lack of people to work the jobs needed.

If I'm wrong please let me know in what way.

I haven't read this through but it looks like the older population here will triple by 2050. I may not be correct about the number of younger/working Americans getting smaller but I seems like it to me.

https://www.census.gov/prod/2010pubs/p25-1138.pdf
    If sustainability of social security, pension funds and so forth is the goal, it would make sense to bring in white people from countries like South Africa to the extent possible or import Asians. I have had black Africans (mostly Nigerians) as employees that were intelligent, highly educated and had a strong work ethic, but the bell curve in general is a reality.

"Immigration" will only make it worse, not better. The vast majority of the proposed "immigrants" can barely read if at all, and would be considered unemployable save for digging ditches, and would all be on welfare instead of working livable wage jobs and paying into the system. This isn't about helping to pay pensions, it's about losing sovereignty and transferring wealth, as well as the destruction of christianity.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

First they destroy the family by sending the women to work, then when you can't have children fast enough to replace yourself they bring in third world migrants to replace you.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    First they destroy the family by sending the women to work, then when you can't have children fast enough to replace yourself they bring in third world migrants to replace you.
    OR, they break up poor families that "assistance" by requiring the men to support kids that may not be theirs. Johnson and his "Great Society" broke up so many families, mostly black, because the men wouldn't pay for the family's support and took off instead. Now, we have almost three generations of "dependents" getting "aid". The men, being footloose, moved from woman to woman, leaving more kids in their wake.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    If sustainability of social security, pension funds and so forth is the goal, it would make sense to bring in white people from countries like South Africa to the extent possible or import Asians. I have had black Africans (mostly Nigerians) as employees that were intelligent, highly educated and had a strong work ethic, but the bell curve in general is a reality.
    Not sure you can "bring in" folks just because they are white or from a certain country? You need people from a country with surplus population. You wouldn't expect Americans to immigrate to Europe to bolster their economy/retirement when it would make ours even worse.

Also if you read the article it states that there needs to be a reassessment of immigration policies and programs. They aren't talking about forcing countries to accept immigrants. I see some would only want white immigrants, that's a different discussion. That being said it would also seem to indicate that they understand immigrants are needed.

Either that or we start having more children, cut benefits and or raise taxes.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    What exactly does the sentence listed below mean in plain English. Clearly the UN wants to promote invasions of white countries by non-whites but when the white population declines to a certain point who will pay for the welfare and free stuff the invading non-whites are looking for?

The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programmes, including those relating to international migration.

Who cares? Let them starve in their "utopia".

Oh and they spelled "aging" wrong. Dumbasses.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"
    I like your sigline. And, I feel the same way. Only much angrier.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

What this proves is that the Caucasian population of the USA is declining. What have you guys done to rectify that? Hmmmm? Time to start breeding with as many women as you can!! It's a crucial MISSION!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    What this proves is that the Caucasian population of the USA is declining. What have you guys done to rectify that? Hmmmm? Time to start breeding with as many women as you can!! It's a crucial MISSION!
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Isn't it interesting that China, India, the Middle East, Mexico - zero calls for "diversity". Diversity is apparently only needed in places that have a majority European origin population.

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    Isn't it interesting that China, India, the Middle East, Mexico - zero calls for "diversity". Diversity is apparently only needed in places that have a majority European origin population.
    Japan is smart enough to keep mosloms out too. I expect the new pres of mehico will be that guy calling for mass illegal immigration to the US, and that could lead to war. Dear mehico, we already did this, and we remember you were considering siding with Germany in ww1, we already kicked your ass before and will do it again if need be.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"