I think this may have come around before but its been a while ...
I've watched a few you-tubes, of installs and shooters; they're up to Gen III now with being able to switch to safe at any point in the firing process.

It seems better than bump-firing or those slidefire stocks ... while they aren't cheap ($399) its no where near full-auto prices, and you don't have to get big brother's okie-dokie to take them anywhere out of state.

I've thought about using one in my SBR'd Spikes Jack receiver (because it is different) and mainly for my Ares Defense Beltfed upper and my cmmg 22PDW ... guns that I typically run my M16 receiver in and burn ammo with anyway

For those that want to throw in their comments about safety and or burning ammo ... you aren't contributing to the thread but go ahead if you can't control yourself.

This new design, the safety rotates to the 3rd position ... the same as my M16 does for full auto. Even if you have the selector in Binary, have pulled the trigger for the first round, you can switch to safe and release the trigger and it won't fire ... it actually goes into safe mode same as any semi-auto. You can also switch to safe with the hammer in the fired (upright) position, which you can't do with the typical AR.

Lastly, the trigger is supposed to have a 4.5 pound pull.