Thread: So what do you guys think about the 'Assault Weapons" ban in the Dem controlled House?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So what do you guys think about the 'Assault Weapons" ban in the Dem controlled House?

Well, ANY federal bans I don't watch :

1) I'm in the People's Republic of California so it won't affect me

2) All my representatives are Solid blue Libtards so they won't listen to me

3) I can't vote out my libtard congresspersons because I'm outnumber 5 to 1 by Libtards

4) It's up to the OTHER states to do the actual fighting, you can always count on the California contingent (for the most part) to do the dumb thing.

5) the Other states have to fight because they have the most to lose. Nothing will change for us Californians. Tomorrow will look just like today, except for the Confiscation part.

Thoughts? I KNOW that the Republican run Senate will NEVER approve the ban, but do you think that the Democrats BANNING 'evil' assault weapons yet again will work FOR them in the 2020 election? or Against them?

I remember how the Democrats really screwed themselves in 1994. The Federal AW ban flipped Dem control of both House and Senate to the Republicans, the first time in 40 years up to that date.

But what do folks say in OTHER states about this? I still think it's a political loser. Once any Dem is on the record for BANNING semi automatics, that's going to hang around their neck like an albatross to any voter who is a supporter of RKBA.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 09-26-2019 at 03:23 PM.