I may be totally wrong about this, but I'm growing more and more skeptical about all this corona virus BS.

Everyone is going in full panic mode and people are losing any rational thoughts about what's going on.

I'm beginning to believe all this Covid-19 scare is nothing more than a dry run by the NWO, Commucrats, and Faux Media to see how far they can scare people into following directions and allowing themselves to be ordered about by elected officials who are quickly assuming the roles of mini-dictators while overriding our Constitutional freedoms.

Think about it for a moment.

Q) How were we introduced to Corona virus?

A) The Media. (And, over these past 4 years, what have we learned about this media?)

Q) Who said it was a highly-contagious, super killer virus?

A) The Media.

Q) Is there any way to check on the veracity of the Media's info?

A) No.

Q) Why should we trust the doctors the Media quotes and uses to verify their "facts?"

A) We know nothing about these doctors, or even if they really are doctors and not crisis actors the
Media has hired to help them keep the fear going.

Q) Why was ground zero in China?

A) Because no one can really check on the truth of this and they can always say the Chinese
government is lying and covering up the facts. It is, literally, impossible to check on the truth of
this.

Q) Who has made this into a nationwide scare?

A) The Media with collusion from the Commucrats in Congress.

Q) Who says this is now a "pandemic?"

A) The Media.

Q) How can we verify this?

A) We can't.

Q) What is one of the first things the Media insisted on doing once they spread the word about Covid-19?

A) They scared the government into shutting down all airports and limiting international travel.

Q) What is one of the first things a leftist government does when it seizes power?

A) It prevents people from traveling.

Q) What is another thing a leftist government does?

A) It confiscates all privately owned firearms.

Q) Have "laws" been put in place to confiscate firearms?

A) Yes, but on a local level, either by governors or mayors, so far.

Q) What other things does a leftist government do?

A) Closes its borders to all travel; shuts down all forms of gatherings; institutes curfews; shuts down businesses; takes control of transportation (supply and demand) and necessary services, controls hospitals and health care providers....

Q) Is there any way to check on how bad this crisis really is?

A) No. We're stuck with reports only from the Media.

Q) Does anyone know anybody who has the Corona virus?

A) I have not met anyone, in my travels (100 mile radius) who has, or knows anybody who has/had it.

Q) If you have met someone who claims to have had it, is there reliable proof they had the Corona virus
and NOT just the regular seasonal flu?

A) I doubt you or they can prove they had it other than what a doctor told them.

There are a lot of other questions I have about this but they all come back to the same answer - every answer to any question, ultimately, comes back to what the Media says

And, when have you been able to say, in the last 4 or so years, the Media has told you the truth?

I believe that not only has this event been blown all out of proportion (compared to any flu we've ever experienced) and that the Media is behind turning this into a "Crisis."

I doubt this is anything more than the seasonal flu the Media has named and splashed all over the news everywhere. After all, if this is Covid-19, what happened to all the other Covid viruses from 3-18 (Covid-2 was SARS-2).

Just my thoughts.