Link: http://patriotretort.com/andrew-cuom...s-a-slime-ball

As a New York resident, the media celebrating Andrew Cuomo as a hero has left me shaking my head in amusement. The guy is a slime ball to be honest. He’s a dishonest, corrupt demagogue in love with the sound of his own voice

And yet this slime ball is actually being promoted as a replacement for Joe Biden as the Democrat nominee. [OH MY GOD NO!!!!!!!!!]

Just how desperate are the Democrats that they hail as a “hero” a hapless fool who crippled New York’s economy, berated New Yorkers who didn’t fall in lock-step with his radical agenda, and spent more time over the last three years suing President Trump than actually governing the state?

Sure, slime ball Cuomo wins reelection with ease – thanks in large part to the sheer number of Democrat voters that live in New York City and the surrounding areas. Truth is, Cuomo is the governor of New York City, not the governor of the entire state.

Cuomo has nothing but disdain for those of us who reside outside of the Blue Sea of Manhattan. Then again, the feeling is mutual.

He famously berated New Yorkers who had the temerity to oppose abortion and support gun ownership – telling us to leave his precious state because we don’t share his values.

“They have no place in the state of New York,” the slime ball proclaimed. “Because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”

In other words, slime ball Cuomo is like every other Democrat. It’s his way or the highway. And if you don’t fall in line, you have no values and should get the hell out!
See the rest at the link - if you can stomach it.

F--cking New York. If it sucks, NY is number 1.

Highest taxes: NY
Least freedoms: NY
Shitty Weather: NY
Cost of living: NY

While you're at it, check out THIS link: http://patriotretort.com/cuomos-hydr...-order-is-crap

I guess Emperor Cuomo knows more than MD doctors now.

The pharmacist told me that the pharmacy has been unable to get a reorder of their supply of Hydroxychloroquine [the drug that seems to be effective treating the coronavirus] for two weeks now. Pharmacies can’t get it. Period.

He said every day they put in an order; and every day their order doesn’t come.

Then he told me more bad news.

Governor Cuomo issued an executive order limiting prescriptions of Hydroxychloroquine to those with a COVID-19 diagnosis.

Excuse my French, but are you fucking kidding me?!

I couldn’t believe what he was telling me. So after I got off the phone with him and cussed up a storm, I did a little research on what Slime Ball Cuomo decreed.

Either I misheard him, or my pharmacist was only partly correct. Cuomo’s executive order does limit Hydroxychloroquine to those with a COVID-19 diagnosis. But he is permitting those of us with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus to get a prescription as well – with one great big caveat.

The asshole has limited us to a 14-day supply with no refills.

Because a fourteen day supply will totally treat a long-term, incurable disease like Lupus!

What a terrific plan, you incompetent clown.

Now you see why I call Andrew Cuomo a slime ball?
Oh GOD I want to leave here so badly......