I figured I would reach out to this community to see what you think. I was out shooting my Makarov yesterday when I ran into an issue. I was shooting some old CCI ammo (won't ever make that mistake again) when I had a delayed ignition of the powder. There was a muffled pop and the slide cycled but I did not have a warm fuzzy that everything was good to go. Sure as shit, when I stripped the slide off, there was a bullet stuck about halfway down the barrel. I have had this happen once before when firing my buddies AR a while back. He thinks that was a bad hand load. I remember it took him a while to get the bullet dislodged. Maybe that was just due to the longer barrel. My concern is that when I went to get the bullet unstuck from my Makarov, it came out relatively easy. Like, just a few taps with a dowel rod and it popped right out. Now I am concerned that the barrel might be a little out of whack. I have had the pistol about five years and put about 2,000 rounds through it. I don't know how many rounds the previous owner put through it but I am willing to bet it was under 50. The lands and grooves look good, there was rifling marks on the bullet, so I may just be overthinking this. Any insight or advice you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Joe