For the last thirty years the DEMOCRATS have been slowly flipping RED Republican districts BLUE. We were decimated in the last midterm election, when we LOST 6 Republicans in Orange County, All with magical last minute boxes of absentee ballots found 30 days AFTER the elections.

In a special election, 25th House District just Flipped to RED. WOO HOO. Now we just have several more states to go and of course, the general election. But I noticed that NONE of the mainstream media are even mentioning this.

What The Republicans did in California was run a LATINO conservative against a WHITE liberal. In other races coming up in November, we have ASIAN conservatives running in heavily Asian districts. We have BLACK conservatives running in heavily black districts. It's only been this way for the last few election cycles, but we're using the LIBERAL's playbook against them. Get people who ethnically represent the district, but have pro freedom, pro strong border, pro strong economy, pro gun, etc. values and run them against the DEMOCRATS.

But I totally see the MEDIA and the Democrats doing everything, like rats on a sinking ship, to stop a RED TIDE.

One small victory. To celebrate, Drink a beer (or any liquor) for me and fellow patriots trapped behind enemy lines.