It is sad that so many people are being deceived by the “Black Lives Matter” movement. The people pushing and leading this movement do not believe Black Lives Matter, except if it is politically convenient for them. How can I say this, by watching their actions.

For example, a week ago a young black man was killed in the Capital Hill Occupation Protest (CHOP), set up supposedly to support the Black Lives Matter movement. This young man was murdered and there has been little to no outcry from the BLM leadership, there have been no calls for justice and no marches. In fact, those supporting the CHOP are refusing to talk to the police, ensuring that the family of this young man have little chance to experience justice. In fact, the only BLM supporter to even acknowledge the killing, Seattle City Councilwoman Kshama Sawant, at first tried to use this young man’s death to advance political points, saying that the attack was perpetrated by right wing attackers. Unfortunately for her this was contradicted by actual witnesses who said it looked like a gang incident. When that came out, she stopped talking about it.

This morning another young black man, who was 16, was killed at the CHOP after he drove into the barriers. He was gunned down by “security forces” after driving his car into the barriers at the CHOP. Not much is known except that the he was with a young 14 year old black teen who is in critical condition after being shot multiple times. There is no indication that either teen had a gun, they just wrecked their car. Had the police done this the entire country would be protesting, but since is was done by people supporting BLM, there is silence. And again, there will be no justice as the people in CHOP stripped the area of all evidence and they are refusing, again, to talk to police.

That was just in Seattle. There has been a lot of violence this last weekend, actually the last few weeks, against blacks by blacks, but it is ignored. In Chicago a 20 month old boy was killed in a gang altercation, again no marches, no protests, his life does not appear to matter (but make no mistake, his life and death do matter).

That was just in the last 96 hours. But this was even going on during the “protests” when a retired black police officer was shot in the stomach in St Louis and then left to bleed to death while the “protestors” laughed and filmed his death.

If black lives actually mattered to these people then each of these deaths, and the ones I have not mentioned, like the 19 year old young woman who someone walked up behind and shot in the head, would have a similar reaction from the people supporting BLM. Unfortunately, their lives and deaths do not advance the political agenda of those who lead this movement.

My heart breaks as I write this. So much death and destruction. So much pain. I cannot even fathom what the parents of that young boy, of any of these children, teens and adults are going through. It breaks my heart that the same movement that claims to be wanting justice is actively obstructing justice for them. Why? Because the only time black lives matter for BLM is when their death can be used for political gain.