Thread: So, another thought on the Trump presidency, the swamp, the planned great reset...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So, another thought on the Trump presidency, the swamp, the planned great reset...

About the time Trump was elected I read an opinion piece that suggested Trump was really a swamp rat himself. It had some points...he was a demoncrap at one time, and he was friendly with billy and hilly, as well as any number of other demon spawn, and donated heavily to them...yeah, necessary as a businessman, but...

What if his whole purpose was to gin us up, then let us down in a way that would guarantee CW 2.0...all for the purpose of furthering the swamp's agenda?

The left is allowed to riot, loot, destroy with purpose...again, to gin us up. Every act by a patriot is shut down, prosecuted, quashed. The cops allow supporters to be beaten at will and protect blm/antifags frequently. The ones arrested are quickly released again.

What if we've all been taken for a grand ride these last four years, all to a specific purpose.

Yeah, I know, incredibly depressing thought, but that early opinion piece came back to mind. At the time I wondered, then as I saw Trump doing what he said he would I dismissed it...but now I'm not so sure as we get closer and closer to the election certification, the actions of the supremes, the bumbling on various suits in the state and federal courts, et cetera, et. al., ad nauseum...

Sorry to be the Debbie Downer here, but I'm beginning to think we've all been bamboozled, though I still hope I'm wrong on that score.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 12-22-2020 at 06:41 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!