Thread: So...CC and I are going to look at potentially our 2nd classic car buy...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So...CC and I are going to look at potentially our 2nd classic car buy...

Our Saturday excursion...

We bought one a bit over two years ago...we like to go to various art fairs, festivals, etc. in our region...we decided we wanted to do it in a bit of style...so a bit over two years ago we bought this car:

But then, the powers that be decided that no one should go anywhere and we were all slaves to the CDC, NIH, WHO...so we weren't quite able to enjoy it the way we hoped.

Don't matter...we still enjoy the hell out of it...drive it about in the good months in 'scancin'.

Goin' to look at something for Mama tomorrow...happy wife and all that...

Got our eye on a nice '66 Barracuda, a possible '74 Satellite, '74 Dart...and...a very nice '61 convertible Nash Metropolitan.

Not the Nash, Not the Nash, Not the Nash!!!! Means I have to teach the woman how to drive stick! Yikes!!!
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 04-29-2022 at 03:39 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!