Obviously this shouldn't be a big deal, but in todays environment it kinda is.

My son has been bugging me for both of us to get a compound bow rig and hunt with them. So I've been kinda looking around and I've decided it would be best if I bought locally to be sure everything was fitted and setup properly, plus after the sale service is important to me.

Anyway after my recent experience with Bass Pro, I'm certainly not going to drive up to Columbia and look at their stuff, they can eat it as far as I'm concerned. So I've located a local archery only shop and I gave them a call. Not only did they answer the phone by the 3rd ring, they were friendly and seemed quite interested in setting Matt and I up. They have an indoor range you can try bows on and said they'd make sure everything fit both of us properly and would fit our needs. I like service and am willing to pay for it, it's just that these days it can be hard to find. Hopefully this works out well for us.

One thing tho, I don't want anything budget oriented, that doesn't work well for guns so I don't see it working for bows either. In short I think this might be expensive.